IRRESISTIBLY GUINI

En başından başla

Granger went silent for a moment, as if trying to look for a way to cheer her up but failing. Instead, he sighed and leaned back against his hands which were propped against the bed.

"I guess that leaves us being the two losers then..."

She looked at him.

Right. That leaves them being the two people staring enviously at the two people whom they loved getting married to each other.

A bitter smile formed in her lips. "How fortunate of us to have such fates..."

"And that's why I'm gonna need you to come with me." He grabbed her by the elbow and started dragging her towards the door.

"No!" She protested, planting her shoes hard on the floor to keep him from dragging him.

"Come on!" He urged, too strong for her to resist.

He simply came behind her and pushed her out of her room.

"I said no, idiot!" She resisted, trying to grab hold of anything in the corridor within her reach that could stop his momentum. "Let go of me or you'll get a taste of my Violet Requiem the moment I regain it!"

"I'll be looking forward to that." He said playfully.

"Oh, you're gonna regret this!"

Granger chuckled. "I know."

"What are you two doing?" A familiar voice came from behind them.

Both of them froze and looked over their shoulders to see it was Gusion who spoke. And Lesley was right beside him, their gazes looking at them as if they were two idiots playing.

Granger chuckled nervously. "I was trying to get this lady to our meeting."

"Well, quit playing and let's go." Gusion said coldly.

Guinevere, on the other hand, was tongue tied. She merely stared at Gusion as he simply glanced at her and then looked straight ahead as the two of them walked past Granger and her.

She felt Granger grip her elbow and only speaking when the two disappeared out of sight. "Ugh. She's really mad."

She didn't see it though. All she could see was Gusion's cold gaze.

"Let's just go." She finally said and followed after them.

Everybody's eyes turned to her when she entered the lobby where they already were gathered.

"You managed to get her out of her cave." Hanabi told Granger.

Guinevere simply looked at Hanabi coldly and settled at the corner of a couch.

"Well, it actually costs a lot." Granger muttered and sat next to her.

"Alright, let's begin." Aurora said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Need help down there?" GUINEVERE heard Gusion's voice from the earpiece Aurora had each given them before going to the club.