IRRESISTIBLY GUINI

Start from the beginning

"No! Wait!" He said, leaning back so she had a hard time getting his tall form out of her room, but she didn't stop. "Alright! Fine! It's about her!"

"Good!" She instantly stopped pushing, eventually making the still-leaning Granger fall backwards and into the floor in a loud thud.

"Ugh!" He grunted, partly out of pain, the other out of annoyance. "You're one savage lady."

"Just get up and tell me already." She said, itching to hear about it.

Granger sighed and sat at the bed again. "Well...I sort of...kinda kissed her a few nights ago." He confessed.

Guinevere continued staring at him, waiting for more. But he looked at her as if he was waiting for a reaction.

"And then?" She asked when he said nothing more.

"What do you mean and then?" He asked, his face clearly running low on patience. "I kissed her! Why aren't you telling me how stupid I am?"

She scoffed in disbelief. "And here I thought you did something more." She muttered and looked sideways. "Fussing about some petty kiss." She mumbled.

Granger looked at her in disbelief. "It wasn't petty!"

"Then what are you being so bothered about?" She asked.

"I'm bothered because I don't know how to act in front of her anymore."

"How did she act after it?"

Granger looked away, embarrassed. "I sort...said sorry and left."

"How stupid!"

"Now you're telling me I'm stupid?"

"Yes. You should be embarrassed to the point that you shouldn't be showing yourself to her."

"How could you...?"

"You left right after kissing her, Granger! It was like getting what you want and leaving her confused as to what had happened!"

"Then what could you have suggest I did then?"

"Something decent...something a gentleman would have done."

"Like what?!"

"I don't know, Idiot, like talk, maybe?!" She snapped, getting more irritated if his stupidity by the second.

Granger let out a frustrated sigh. "I got so nervous I didn't know what to say."

"Oh, so you got too nervous to speak but not too nervous to kiss her."

"Hey, I came here for advice. Why are you insulting me every chance you get?"

"Because you deserve it, jerk." She answered. "And besides..." she added, calming herself down. "Why are you asking me for advice? I haven't had any romantic experience before and you know dam well how stupid I am in that department."

"At least you're strong enough to ignore of the pull of a forbidden love and do what's right."

Guinevere glared at Granger, making him arch up his brows. "What?"