Chapter 2 - Bumping at You...Finally

Lisa's POV:

Why did it rain today just when I didn't bring an umbrella with me?! Stupid weather! My dad took my car keys and said he won't return it until I learn my lesson. The hell with the lesson he wanted me to learn. He even asked me to work to a different company instead of our own so I can understand how difficult it is to start at the bottom.

Damn it! I've been booking for an Uber ride but no one's accepting it! Maybe everyone is just busy and of course there are people like me who just want to go home as soon as possible.

I returned to the building's lobby and decided to just wait there. I was on my phone and not really looking at where I'm going.

"Ouch! What the hell?! Are you blind or something?!"

Shit! It's Jennie!!

I need to keep my composure. Breathe in...breathe out. But I was startled when I heard her speak again.

"Aren't you even going to help me pick up my things?! Dear lord! Why am I bumping into such stupid people today!!"

"Oh...I'm sorry, Miss." I started picking up her things scattered on the floor. I guess I almost emptied her bag when we bumped into each other. Oh my God! Her skin is perfect! She looks like a goddess! Am I drooling?! Hopefully not.

"Give me that! Next time make sure you're looking at where you're going..."

That's all and she left me. A car was waiting for her in front of the building. Someone opened the door for her. She disappeared from my sight but I am still in awe.

"Daydreaming on a rainy evening, Lisa?!" Jisoo is staring at me but I guess she saw what happened.

"I bumped at her, Jisoo!!!!!! We we're really this close!!" I made a sign of just an inch with my index finger and thumb.

"As if she would remember you. Or maybe she will but not in a good way. You got her things scattered a while ago you idiot!"

I looked at my left hand. Oh crap, I didn't give her ID! Maybe she already put it in her bag since she's about to go home.

"Jisoo!!! Look at what I have here!!" I discreetly showed her what I was holding. She was shaking her head in disbelief.

"She's going to kill you, Lisa."

"I'll be glad to die in her hands, Jisoo. If she would strangle me then that means her hands would be all over my neck..."

"Have you gone crazy?!"

"I guess I have...and I'm not complaining."

"Let me bring you home! My brother is on his way here. We'll just drop you to your house. And please don't tell me you're not going to wash your clothes just because you bumped with Jennie using those!"

"Well...you just gave me an idea!"