Chapter Sixty Four: Dessert

Beginne am Anfang

      You started walking to your bedroom. “Having fun in the bathroom now aren’t we?” someone asked. You turned around to see Louis with a devilish look on his face. “Oh hush up.” you shot at him. He chuckled. “Goodnight _____.” he said before opening his bedroom door. “Goodnight Louis.” you replied. He chuckled once more and then stepped inside his bedroom. You continued making your way to your own. You placed your hand on the doornob. You twisted it then opened it slightly. Suddenly a hand from behind you reached over your head and pushed it back closed. You spun around. There you saw Zayn, hovering over you. One hand still on the door. He smiled at you. You at him. “Stay for the night?” he asked you. You nodded. How could you say no? Zayn took your hand and guided you to his bedroom. You approached his door and just as Zayn was about to open it you both heard “Staying for the night?” You and Zayn both turned to see Harry looking at you two, smiling, standing in front of his bedroom door as well. “Yes.” Zayn simply replied. Harry giggled. “Well goodnight you two.” he said. “Goodnight.” you and Zayn answered him. Harry smiled at you two one more time before he as out of vision. Zayn then opened his own bedroom door and let you inside. “Make yourself comfortable.” he said as he shut the door behind him. You hopped onto your side, letting your body fall onto the mattress. Zayn scurried over to his side and did the same. You got underneath the covers and tucked yourself in. Zayn copied you. You smiled and looked at him. Him at you. “Come closer doll.” he said. You moved your body closer to Zayn’s. Zayn wrapped one arm of his over you and kissed your forehead. He pushed your body down so your head was at his chest and his head was rested on top of yours. You buried your head into his chest and sighed. Zayn took one of his legs and slid it in between both of yours so your legs were tangled together. “Goodnight love.” he sighed. You smiled to yourself and said “Goodnight Zayn.” On that note, both you and Zayn fell asleep in eachother’s arms like you’ve done before several times… The next morning you awoke to the sound of a little scream. “Ahhhh!” you heard. “Ahhhh!” you automatically screamed back. Then you heard laughter. You quickly looked at Zayn to make sure he was okay. He was fine. Just in shock. He held his heart with one of his hands and was breathing heavily with widened eyes. You looked at what he was looking at. There stood the other six members of the flat. Eleanor, Louis, Danielle, Liam, Niall and Harry all laughing at the pair of you. “Oh my gosh! You scared the living daylights out of me!” Zayn complained. They all continued laughing. “Sorry.” Eleanor said continuing to laugh. Zayn looked stern. “Why are you in here anyways?” you asked yawning and rubbing your eyes. “Have you guys even looked at the clock?” Louis asked. You and Zayn both looked at the clock. 12:00. “What?!” Zayn exclaimed. “How is it 12:00 already?!” he asked. Everyone shrugged. “I dunno.” Harry answered. “Considering the fact that the two of you were snuggling all night, you wouldn’t know anyways.” Harry said. “Shut up.” Zayn replied. Harry chuckled. You and Zayn both got up from bed and greeted the others a goodmorning. You walked over to Niall. “Goodmorning baby.” he said to you. You quickly pecked his lips goodmorning before going to his side. He put an arm around you. “I’m sorry.” you started apologizing. He looked at you puzzled. “Zayn asked me to spend the night and I jus-” “_____!” Niall interrupted. He started laughing. “No need to apologize!” he said. Niall was so good. He was so understanding. You loved the fact you didn’t have to explain anything to him.

     You smiled at him. Him at you. The eight of you then made your way down the stairs. “So did you guys eat yet?” Zayn asked everyone aloud. “Of course we did.” Danielle answered. “Yeah! Did you think we were just going to wait for the pair of you two to wake up to eat?” Louis said sassy like. Zayn slapped the back of his head. “Ow!” Louis complained. “Jerk.” Zayn teased him. Eleanor and Liam giggled. You and Niall were in the front and made your way into the kitchen. There you saw a plate of freshly made cookies. “Ooooohhh.” you said extending a hand out to take one only to be slapped back. “Ow!” you said as you jerked your hand back. Niall looked over quickly to see who hit you. Liam. “Not for now!” Liam scolded. “Tonight.” he answered. You rolled your eyes and smiled. What a Daddy Direction he was. “Well what can I eat then?” you asked. “Me.” you hard Niall mummble under his breath. Luckily the others didn’t hear it. You elbowed him in the ribcage. “Oooo…” he said in pain as he doubled over a bit. You chuckled. “Here.” Eleanor said tossing an apple to you. You caught it. “Thanks.” you said to her. She nodded and threw one to Zayn as well. “Thanks babe.” he said. You all made your way into the living room to do your usual bumming out. “So reservations are at 5:00. Can we all get ready at around 3:00 and leave by 4:00 so we can get there early?” Liam asked. “Yes Liam.” everyone answered at the same time mocking him. He shrivled down in embarassment. You couldn’t help but laugh at the dude a little bit. Danielle chuckled loudly and pecked him on the cheek. Liam then smiled and put his arm around her. She cuddled onto him. “Anyways.” Louis said breaking Liam’s embarassment. “Zayn and _____, the place is outdoors and it’s fancy but not too fancy.” You and Zayn nodded, looking at eachother. “Fancy but not too fancy. Gotcha.” Zayn said. Louis nodded in happiness. You all waited out the time. Once it striked 3:00 Liam stood up. “Alright guys time to-” “We know.” you all cut him off saying. He shrivled down again, embarasssed. You laughed once more at him before you, Danielle and Eleanor made your way to your room to get ready. “So…” Eleanor said walking inside. “Fancy but not too fancy?” she asked. You and Danielle shrugged. “I guess.” Danielle said. You were guessing it was somehwat like the place you and Niall ate at. You decided to throw on a high/low skirt and pair it with a nice white lace like tank top and some brown wedges. You let your hair fall down naturally and put a nice little headband in it to accessorize. “Awww, you look cute.” Danielle said looking at you. You smiled and twirled for them. “Thank you!” you said. Both Eleanor and Danielle chuckled. “Ladies come on! Liam’s getting angry! We’re not on schedual!” Zayn called from downstairs. You all laughed. “Alright! We’re coming!” Eleanor yelled back. “Come on.” you said. Eleanor and Danielle put down their eyeliner and mascara. Eleanor took the left of you and Danielle took the right. The three fof you linked arms and walked down the stairs together. At the bottom of the steps were Louis and Harry walking to get ot eh front door. But then Louis stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you all coming. “What?” Harry asked him. Louis said nothing.