Chapter 3 : His Friends

~~♡~~

~~♡~~

~Earlier That Day~

I woke up early, got ready for school and rushed downstairs for breakfast. "You look suspiciously happy and excited today. What's up?" Asked Mom.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Wait... lemme guess. You got a girlfriend, Jay?" Guessed Jasmine, my sister. She's two years older than me.

"Nah. He's probably on drugs." Now this is definitely Jessica, who's a year younger than me but much more annoying than you can even imagine.

"Shut up. Can't I just be happy because I'm happy?" I said.

"Now that makes no sense." Said Dad putting his phone down.

"Why not?" I challenged.

"Because my day doesn't start well, if I don't see you whining early in the morning." Dad replied casually. The heck?

"Dad!" I whined.

"Now my morning became a good morning." Dad said.

"Yes. You know, we consider you sad or even sick if you don't whine like always." Said Mom.

"You guys are ridiculous!" I said angrily munching on my breakfast as my family laughed.

~

At school I met Kylan and we started practicing on how I would ask Autumn out. And hence, we are where we are right now.

I looked at him and said, "I love you." His eyes widened as he stared at me confused.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Kylan exclaimed.

"No, no. You got it wrong. You're supposed to say 'I love you too'." I said.

"God, you're so dense. You would say this to Autumn? Are you nuts?"

"Why're you freaking out?"

"Because this, whatever you said right now is the exact formula to get perfectly rejected." He huffed. "Idiot."

"So what should I do?" I ask.

"I'll explain at lunch." He said leaving hurriedly as the bell went off. I walked off towards my class too.

~

Today although the first half I was overjoyed, overwhelmed, and overexcited. Overall, my emotions were overflowing. Why you ask me? I don't know. I mean I sort of do.

Okay, so the reason is Kylan. He's the first friend I've made and he's so cool. I don't yet know if we're friends or not but I have a feeling that we are. Also, now I have someone to sit and have lunch with. And that's what has gotten me excited all morning.