Sweet Orange Juice

Start from the beginning

While Marinette was inside the building a certain problem was making its way towards the outside the building. That problem's name was Lila, a girl who loved to stretch the truth and make Marinette's life miserable, was walking down the street.She spotted Rose and Julica and thought about sharing a few fibs with them to make herself look more interesting.

"Hey girlies!" She said as she moseyed her way to their table, "How are you girls? I've been so busy helping Ladybug,that I haven't had time to talk to you guys!"
Kagami didn't know Lila at all, but she was excited to meet her. She didn't have Marinette to help take the tention off of making new friends this time but that's what made it even more thrilling! She brushed off her shirt of any crumbs from the box of graham crackers she was munching on and put on her friendliest genuine smile. Once Rose finished talking she went for it!
"Hello, I'm Kagami I'm a friend of Rose and Julica."
Marinette walked out of the restaurant with a few napkins to be gestured to for Lila.
"This is my girlfriend, Marinette." Kagami said smiling.
Marinette took a deep breath because she knew she would need it to control her anger after hearing whatever Lila was about to say.
Lila smiled a smile that was anything but good. Nobody smiled like that unless they were up to something.

"Oh really, Marinette that's so cute, having a little gay phase for attention, how interesting." The brunette connived.
Julica held Rose close protecting her darling for dear life, even though both were equally frightened by the new side of Lila they saw. Still the Italian girl went on,
"I know you wanted to be noticed but I never knew you would go far enough to..."
Marinette being her truly righteous self tried to shoo Lila off and not embarrass her self infront of Kagami,
"Lila I don't want to have this conversation with you please leave."

"Why not? I haven't even met your girlfriend yet, what is it like dating someone who has nice style for a lesbian? Is it weird?"
Kagami's mood changed completely after figuring out Lila's true intentions toward the group.
"She's not a lesbian, And she has nice style because she's talented, I almost wish I could say the same for you."
Lila was taken back at Kagami's bluntness but continued her disruption.
"Aww I think you are just mad because Mari here would drop you for a guy in a second huh?" Lila deceived
Marinette dug her nails into her purse until she hear a small squeak of pain from her kwammi. She noticed and tried to fix the situation at the source again.
"Lila can you leave, we were having a great time until you showed up."
The Italian girl got in Marinette's face to try to provoke her.
"No, I want to know more about what it's like in the life of such a fa-."
Before Lila could finish slurring out the two, Lila was covered in orange juice courtesy of Kagami. The dark haired girl stood face to face with Lila and made something clear.
"Ive only met you once but you won't ever speak to anyone that way again, or else the orange juice will go in your eyes next time."
Lila stood schocked, " you wouldn't, you would never" Lila then had a hard plastic cup bounce off of her massive forehead.
" I will, I and I won't hesitate"
She flicked the soaked girl's shirt in disgust.
"Now get out of my sight." She said as she grabbed Marinette's arm and led her out of there while the other two girls followed.
       After the mental beating Lila caused the ladies, they decided to sit at the park. Julica and Rose found out that day that Lila wasn't someone they should keep as an acquaintance at most. Lila was unaware of Rose and Julica's relationship, mostly because they always seemed like "good friends" to her and on account of the fact that she was dense around the head." Rose and Julica found a tree that they saw as a particularly perfect place to take an afternoon siesta. Marinette and Kagami took a seat on a shady bench in the empty park. Kagami looked down at her feet before looking up to her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry I didn't know she was an enemy of yours, I was trying to make friends without you, but I don't think I'm any good at it to be honest."

Marrinette gave Kagami an apologetic look, "It wasn't your fault,you did a great job its just that it was the wrong target that's all. Next time, choose a different target." She joked, reminding Kagami of the time she gave Marrinette the same advice when getting over Adrien.

Kagami laughed, then looked over to Marinette."Marrinette, I have been meaing to ask you a question," she paused for a brief second. "Would you like to be called by a name other then your nickname or full name?"

Mari tilted her head,
"Like what?"

"perhaps an affectionate name that I would call you, like how rose calls Julica darling."

She gave a soft glance to Kagami

Yes I would actually really like that, what would you like to call me?

"What would you prefer as a name?" Kagami asked

"Why don't you choose." She said as she took another Graham cracker from the box.

Kagami thought for a moment, "How about Sweet Mari, you are sweet, like orange juice."

Marinette's cheeks turned a shade of candy pink while she snuck a glance at the other girl,
"I'd like that."
Both looked at each other's eyes and heat went straight to their cheeks. Kagami held Mari's cheek in her soft hand and felt Mari smile against her Palm.
Their lips touched together as Mari allowed Kagami to hold her cheek the whole time. The lingering taste of sweet orange juice flooded her senses while Kagami took control until they broke apart in a sophisticated manner. Kagami brought Marrinette into a hug allowing their breathing to synchronize during the embrace. Marrinette rested her head on Kagami's shoulder, "You make my life sweet."