~numb~

I sat in the cellar of Malfoy mansion waiting. For god knows how long. I was alone. No one was going to save me. Dumbledore was dead- good riddance- Severus couldn't, Harry was off gallivanting somewhere trying to kill all of the horcruxes. I sat as the door opened and Pettegrew dragged me out and into a large room where I stood with Bellatrix Le'strange in front of me. I looked at her and just stood.

"Nothing to say how boring", Bella said advancing towards me.

"Words are just shapeless sounds Bellatrix", I yawned. She took my jaw sharply in her hand and made me stare into her large fish eyes.

"Oh I think screams mean more", she laughed. Instead of cursing me she took a small black dagger from her hip and plunged it into my thigh. I didn't make a sound. I just turned around and walking into the cellar as Tom came out of the doors.

"Le'strange", his raspy voice came, "already breaking rules I see. Severus get her away from here", he spoke motioning to me. I stared as Severus Snape took my arm harshly and walked to the front door. I didn't even limp. I would never give her that satisfaction. She may have made other girls my age cower, but then again I'm so numb to it all. Soon as we were back at Hogwarts Severus and I entered his quarters. A place where only he and I stayed now. Everyone else his from death eaters. He took his wand and casted a healing spell repeatedly on my leg after taking out the dagger.

"Son of a bitch Severus that hurts", I said as he touched the almost healed wound.

"I know I'm sorry", he said as the wound closed and the pain went away. I smiled lightly getting up from the couch. I entered the bathroom filling the claw foot tub with warm water before putting bath salts in and lit some vanilla and wood scented candles. I stripped and lowered myself into the water letting the luke warm water surround me. I opened a book I had started before I was captured and began to be pulled into the plot again. I felt someone looking down at me and saw Severus standing in the doorway.

"Come here", I said setting the book on the small pile we kept by the bath. He took off his robes and got into the water with his back pressed against my chest. He laid his head on my shoulder and shut his eyes. "Boy what a week", I whispered.

"Yeah", he murmured as I traced patterns onto his pale scared skin. I traced the dark mark on his arm and pressed soft kisses onto his forehead. He hummed and left feather kisses on my neck.

"You feeling better?" I asked as he opened his eyes.

"Little longer?" he asked giving me puppy eyes.

"Fine- you know I'm immune to that look right", I said.

"No you're not", he said.

"Severus no", I said knowing exactly what he was going to do. He got out and picked me up, "Severus the air is cold!" I squealed.

"I know", he said plopping me onto the bed before getting some pajamas for himself and I. He threw one of my night shirts I'd taken from him and some underwear at me hitting my in the face.

"Wow love you too", I scoffed pulling them on. He picked me up pulling me onto his chest.

"You know you love me", he smiled slightly.

"There's no way around it Mr.Snape you're stuck me", I laughed pressing my face into his chest.

"Oh twist my arm", he said kissing the top of my head.

Short chapter. I'm simply strapped for time.