Ch. 1.) Who Cares What People Think?

~James' POV~

I was sitting there, on the bed watching him comb his wet blonde hair. He just got out of the shower, still in his towel. He notices me staring. He smiles and says: "You like what you see?" I nodded my head. He walked toward the bed, climbed on top of me, and kissed me.

Me: Kendall, I love you.

K: I love you too James.

We are making out and his towel falls off. I smile and lick my lips, making him giggle. He gets off of me and gets dressed.

Kendall and I are going out to dinner at Bread Stix, pretty much one of the only restaurants in Lima, Ohio. We were both ready. We got in my car and drove to Bread Stix. We got out and walked inside holding hands.

K: Reservations for Schmidt.

Waiter: Right this way.

The waiter was staring at us oddly. It's probably because Kendall and I are holding hands. You know, I don't care if I'm gay. I'll show it in public if I want to. Kendall and I are together and we're happier than ever.

We sat at a booth and the waiter gave us our menus.

Me: Kendall, do you think he has a problem with us being a couple?

K: Well possibly, what makes you say that?

Me: I don't know, it's just that he was looking at us strangely when we were holding hands a few seconds ago.

K: Oh, I see. Well, I don't think it matters what other people think of us. I love you and that's all that matters right?

Me: Yeah, I love you too.