August's POV.....

I studied her while she was dancing as I was getting the stuff from out the car. Damn the was she rolls her hips, and the way them joggers curve her figure got a nigga like damn......I mean who wouldn't want a girl like that nicer,little shape,beautiful, smart,intelligent damn can I just say she is amazing.....then she turnt around and noticed I was looking at her......

"See something you like" she says

"Yeah this damn pizza and that big ass TV in my house"

"What Eva"

She grabs her keys and as soon as the door opened she ran straight for the game system while I go into the kitchen and fixed our food .......

Jaylen's POV....

All I can think about is the dream I had wondering if it was a sign . if it was what would august want with a girl like me I mean yeah I'm cute but I'm not August's type cute, all his past girlfriends were beyond sexy but I'm just simple little me........but don't get me twisted I can get august if I want to it just he's way out of my league with his tall,sexy,intelligent ass lawrd have mercy ...........

"Here"

"Thanks" I say as I turn on the game system "

"You ready for this ass whopping of you life?"

"Shut up"

**2 hours later**

"14 to zip bitch ha I told you august you couldn't beat me even if your life depended on it"