𝒊𝒊. asylum

ANGELICA DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE blindly followed the schoolboy to where he'd find the mysterious insane man called diego, but she did

                    ANGELICA DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHE blindly followed the schoolboy to where he'd find the mysterious insane man called diego, but she did. she felt an unfamiliar pull towards the brunette boy, like he'd be a hero in a fairytale. "do you know how to get there?"

     she followed him down the steps that led to the back alley, giving a shake of her head, her brown locks falling in front of her eyes. "he's my brother." five had sensed the burning question in the silent girl's mind, making her nod in understanding and smile.

"how'd diego end up in a nuthouse, anyway?" angelica's short legs were struggling to keep up with five, as her calves began to burn from how fast she was walking. she tapped his shoulder, making him stop in his tracks. she pulled out a slip of paper from her breast pocket, pushing it into his hands with a smile.

the paper was part of a news article, with diego's mugshot featuring at the centre. she had swiped it from elliot's desk when searching for the phone book, recognising the man instantly. "assassination of the president...great." angelica's eyes widened as she looked at five. she didn't really how psycho his family really was.

     angelica stopped in the middle of the street for a moment, waiting for five to notice. when he did, he let out a huff and stormed back towards her. "what are you doing?" she stomped her dainty feet on the floor, not wanting to move any further. she didn't like forcing herself into people's minds, but she would if she had to.

     "where are you from?" five stumbled slightly, his eyes widening at the small brunette girl. she had her arms crossed in front of her chest and was still sighing. "how did you do that?" his hands latched onto the tops of her arms, pulling her towards him. she shrugged her shoulders as an answer, making him all the more pissed off.

     "have you always been able to do it?" she nodded slowly, trying to remember a time when she didn't have voices in her head. "where are you from, five?" she pressed her question once more, awaiting an answer from the boy, who was hesitant to tell her anything. this set her nerves on edge.

     "the future." angelica's face screwed up in confusion, as five tried dragging her away from the street and towards where they'd find diego. five ignored whatever expression she was making, and continued pulling her by her slender wrists.

     she didn't bother fighting him; just let him pull her towards the nuthouse and towards five's brother. she was excited to meet him. she liked five, so she'd probably like diego too. "is this the right place?" they stood in front of the large white building, which towered over the two teens menacingly.

     she gave him a slow nod, watching as he went to walk into the building. he stopped when he realised that she hadn't followed him, walking back to her with an eye roll. "what's wrong? are you scared?" angelica knew what the place had done to people, so of course she was scared. she nodded quickly, as he let out a sigh.