"So.. let's try to wake him up from inside his dream." Schwoz thought.

My dad and I looked at each other.

"What?" My dad and I both asked.

- - - - - - -

"But I don't understand what I'm supposed to do." I said as I got onto the other metal bed in the Man Cave.

"We will explain." Schwoz told me. "All right, see, Henry is trapped in a dream state."

"Right, I get that." I nodded.

"And according to Schwoz's theory, we might be able to wake Henry up from inside his dream." My dad explained.

"I don't get that." I looked at my dad.

"We are going to make you go to sleep." Schwoz said.

"And then using that machine we can connect your sleeping brain waves with Henry's." My dad continued.

"And put you inside Henry's dream." Schwoz added.

"And you guys know for sure that this isn't dangerous?" Charlotte asked, standing next to Schwoz.

"Dangerous or not, I want Henry to wake up." I breathed.

"How come on of you guys don't transport yourselves into Henry's dream?" Charlotte asked.

"Well— I have a peanut allergy." My dad lied.

"I had some onion dip." Schwoz replied.

"Mm-hmmm." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Now, listen, Audrey, when you're inside Henry's dream, you can never tell that he's dreaming." My dad warned me.

"Do not tell Henry that!" Schwoz repeated.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because when you're inside someone's dream and you tell them they're dreaming, it can cause the dreamer to go into brain shock." My dad said.

"His brain could literally explode!" Schwoz yelled.

"Well, what about me?" I began. "Could my brain explode?"

"Uh.. nope." My dad turned around.

"All right, well, what do I do when I'm inside his dream?" I asked.

"Well, according to the Internet, 'when a person is in a dream state, one of the most common ways to wake them up is by experiencing pain'." My dad read.

"Pain." Schwoz repeated.

"But I don't want to hurt Henry." I admitted.

"You won't be hurting him." Schwoz pointed to Henry.

"The real Henry is right here." My dad stood next to Henry. "You'll only be hurting dream Henry."

"It won't be real." Schwoz added.

"Okay. How do I talk to you guys?" I asked.