𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Start from the beginning

What if she doesn't wake up? Or doesn't remember him?

Too many possibilities. He was shaking out of fear and sadness. Only to feel a hand on his head. Turquoise eyes glanced up. Only to see her eyes still closed.

He felt her there. He knew that was her doing.

Muichiro decided to take a nap. A nap with his favorite person.

...

Tengen felt his whole mood shift. He didn't feel like his flamboyant self. He felt like a piece of him was missing.

She was.

He knew she wasn't dead..but her being a sleep like this made him worry. Tengen didn't even put on jewelery or any make up. He just put on his uniform and walked to the butterfly estate.

He watched her. Just feeling at peace a little seeing her and hearing her heart beat. Slightly slower than usual. His next mission was soon. But no matter how many times he begged Kagaya he had a job to do.

He knew Kyojuro was healed. But had only one eye in use. So he wore and eye patch. He didn't blame the flame pillar. He didn't even blame him for her health. He knew kanzaki by heart. Her spark for fighting kept her going. She wanted to help and protect those she cared about. No watch and wait.

"No matter how long I've known you...you never cease to amaze me...your one of a kind doll...

Just wish you were mine..."

Tengen got up and went back to his estate. He needed to head to the swordsmith village for a new set. He hoped when he returned. She would be awake..

...

Shinobu and Mitsuri were never ones to be angry. But when they were walking out and heard younger demon slayers talk about their beloved Ice pillar.

Let's say one was ready to fight to other ready to kill.

Being held off by Sabito and Giyu the two women walked away. Mitsuri saying and mumbling under breath and Shinobu smiling dangerously .

Shinobu check up on Kanzaki everyday. Making sure she was fine and getting her amount of fluids she needed. She didn't want her to be less in strength when she did wake up.

Mitsuri dropped by one ever three days to give Kanzaki a home made bento. All her favorite foods and snacks inside. Even hand written notes.noted.

Both wanted one of the woman they respected so highly to leave them too quickly.

Not without letting her know
..

How much they loved her.

...

Obanai was in Kanzaki's room cleaning it a little after seeing it a mess. Probably from younger demon slayers or Kakushi. He cleaned it with a little anger in his soul.

How dare they make her room like this? He sighed and cleaned. Closing the door and taking off his bandages. He walked over to her bed and place a kiss on her forehead.

Kaburamaru came out from his collar and nuzzled his head into her hair. Obanai even stitched her haori for her as well.

The white snake cuddled up against her side. Relishing in her warmth and safeness."You wish she was awake as well Kaburamaru? I do too.."

Obamai lowered his head. He could feel tears welling up. Wiping them away and putting back the bandages on his face. He wished she was here to comfort him.

He  loved the way she comforted him, it was as if he was hers alone. Like he didn't feel like he was competing. But he knew if he waited more she would be his..

Hopefully his.

...

Genya walked out of the stone estate and headed for Gyomei to the butterfly estate. He knew his master was out to see Kanzaki but he wanted to see her too. When Gyomei told him what had happen he felt his heart shatter for his older like sister.

Not only was him and Sanemi not in a good place, he couldnt loose her. Not after everything she did for him. Treating him like a little brother and taking care of him. Genya couldn't loose her, he even hoped she could get him and Sanemi on better terms.

He finally made it and walked in. Seeing her door, he knocked lightly and walked in. He sat at the little stool. Looking at the (skin color) woman.

"Kanzaki-chan you can open your eyes now. It's just me Genya.. Himejima-san is out right now but he wanted me to bring you a small gift for when your bored."

Kanzaki surpringly popped open on eye and chuckled as Genya looked even more surprised despite this being the second time. He was the only one who knew she was awake. Probably after the serpent pillars visit did she awaken?

"Thank you Genya. How was your day my dear? Did you meditate and take your medicine or treatment?"

He smiled and told about his day.

Oh how he liked how she remembered every detail about him. He knew she was a fighter. The younger Shinazugawa could only wince at the fact if the pillars knew he knew she's been awake. He might be the one in the hospital bed.

But despite not liking some of them he could give them claps on the backs.

The truly did care for his Nee-san.

Not fully proofread.