Dezmond Jackson
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: Walmart

I was walking in Walmart looking for some thing to cook...well attempt to cook. I just tried to do something simple like spaghetti.

"Murda?" I heard and I turned around and seen Ma'liyah. Here we fucking go i can't never catch a break I swear.

I ain't even respond and just kept looking for the type of noodles tae be buying.

"Oh you must still be sprung on that lil bitch tae? Ha lil black ass ain't nothing compared to me." she scoffed and walked closer to me.

I hate when  black people bring down other black people to feel better about themselves. Like I'm still not gon want you so now you saying unnecessary shit.

"Watch ya mouth nigga I ain't even in the mood to do this with you right now. It's best if you just move on"

"So you just gon give up everything we had like this" she said and snapped her fingers once and looked at me in disbelief.

"I was been over you dude, you wasn't special to me. I ain't even like you for real you was a rebound fa the lady I actually wanted. Don't flatter ya self like that" I said and got the noodles and started walking away. Of course she followed.

"How bout you come back to my crib and see if I change yo mind" she said biting her lips and reached out to touch my chest but I grabbed her wrist before she could.

"Ouch let me go" she said trying to pull her wrist back.

"I told yo ass stop playin' with me, keep playin and watch I get my baby to fuck yo ass up." I said and let go her wrist and went to walking away before I turned back around.

"Oh and next time you threaten me talking bout you gon get yo brother, watch how I end up killing both y'all. Dumb ass bitches" I said and finally walked out the aisle and went to self checkout.

She came near me in self check out and said "that's why I snitched on yo bitch now, I know she killed my homies damariyah and devron". I turned around at her and seen her smirking.

Before I could say something she ran out the self checkout line and out the store I'm guessing. Shit.

"I should steal this shit" I said and fake scanned the food and put it in the bag. I got the bag and walked out of Walmart to the parking lot and made my way home.

At home...

I was chopping up the meat to put in the spaghetti when I seen tae FaceTiming me. I set my phone up on the counter and went back to chopping up the meat.

"What you cooking?"

"Damn no hey?"

"My bad wassup?"

"I'm making me some spaghetti, I'm sick of eating take out." I said walking away from the pot and to my seasoning cabinet.

I came back and started putting some complete seasoning in the meat to start it off. "Yeah that's what happen when you loose yo personal chef" she said and laughed.

When tae use to stay with me some nights  she always cooked. So she was like my lil chef.

"Mhmm. I talked ta the realtor today" I said mixing up the meat with the rest of the seasonings I put.

"What she say?"

"That we could be fully moved in by next month" I said walking away from the meat and broke up the pasta noodles to put in the boiling water. After that I added a pinch of salt to the boiling noddles and stirred it a bit, then placed the lid on top so it could boil.

"Ouuu yay! I'm so excited to start the decorating process and shit. I remember when I first moved into my apartment I was so excited to decorate but now I gotta bigger canvas" she said eating that jalapeño shit again.

"Yeah me too. You needa stop eating that shit fa you mess up ya stomach up fa real"

"I knowwww, but they so good" she said eating another one.

"I bet. You wanna come to my crib for dinner?" I asked a little nervous for her response.

She went silent for a minute. "Fine, only dinner though. Then I'm going right back home. Our break not up till it's time to move into our new house, Capeesh?"

I laughed " I gotcha mama"

Hey y'all 🥰.

So they been on break for a month about to be two, I think that's long enough. How bout y'all?

Who is y'all favorite character?

Okay byeeee 💕💕.