Proposal (Part One)

Your boyfriend texted you two hours ago
💙Babe💙
Meet me at Molly's in two and a half hours. Love you 🧡
♥️Y/N♥️
Ok. Why?
💙Babe💙
You'll see🧡
♥️Y/N♥️
Ok weirdo. Love you
💙Babe💙
Love you too🧡
You got dressed and went to Molly's half an hour before Blake said. You opened the door to find it empty "Hello Herrmann? Blake" you walked to behind the bar "i swear to god If this is how I die" than Blake walked out of the back room "hey" you looked at him "hey" he walks to you and you grab his hand "care to explain why no ones here" he smiled "oh I-a asked Herrmann to close for the night" you smiled "why" he grabbed your other hand and walked you to the middle of the room when you looked away from him and took the time to notice the tables were gone, still looking away"babe what's happening" you looked back to see Blake was down on one knee you gasped the only thought that went through your head was OH FUCK THIS IS HAPPENING, he still had your left hand in his left hand your right hand was covering your mouth his right hand went back to his pocket and when it came back he had a ring box at that you sank down to your knees in front of him, he started to speak "Y/N L/N,we've been together for a year and it has been the best year of my life, neither of us have had great lives so this feels like living in a dream and I don't ever want to wake up,so will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" you were crying at this point like full of tears "YESS YESS ONE MILLION TIMES YES" You launched at him hugging him until you two fell and you were laying on top of him you two kissed. You two wiped off each others tears. He opened the ring box and took the ring out "may I" you shook your head as he took your left hand he slid the ring on "hey look perfect fit" you smile looking at it "how did you know my ring size" he stood up grabbing your hands "well ring sizes are the same as shoe sizes so I just looked at the bottom of your shoe" you laughed "that makes sense"