7. The Creepy Stalker

Start from the beginning

"Okay then, what do you want me to do? You tell me. Because as soon as you see me, you'll run away from me." Hyun Bin dissatisfied.

"Bin, you were my biggest mistake in life. So, what do you expect from me?"

"Ouch, that's hurt." Hyun Bin reacted.

"I just want to be your friend, Ye Jin ssi. If you say so, it means you still haven't moved on with me, right?" Hyun Bin guessed.

"Sheesh ... Bin, I had five or six boyfriends after breaking up with you. Stop dreaming!"

What?

Hyun Bin gritted his teeth after hearing Ye Jin's revelation. After they broke up, he never had a serious relationship with any women.

But Ye Jin ... Aigo ...

"Anyway, I still feel awkward when you keep appearing in front of my eyes but that doesn't mean I can't move on. Do you get it?" Ye Jin said in sardonic tone.

"Ye Jin ssi, you've changed a lot. But I never changed. About the thing you said earlier, before this you weren't in my life, that I'm fine? No, Ye Jin ssi. You're wrong. During your absence in my life, only God knows how tormented I am. And you are always in my heart. I can't erase our memories." Hyun Bin conveyed a deep meaning.

However, Ye Jin is seen just as ignorant and concentrating on the paper work as a sign that she no longer cares about Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin grinned and walked out.

Eight years ago ...

"Bin, I want to break up with you!" Kang So Ra wrapped her arms around herself

"So Ra, please don't start the fire. I'm tired." Hyun Bin grunted roughly.

Every time there was a fight, So Ra never tired of saying breaking up with Hyun Bin. And every time the cause of argument, it's turns to the same thing as well.

So Ra never stopped whining saying Hyun Bin was not romantic and not a caring boyfriend. But indeed, his personality was like that since the beginning.