"Certainly, society is not equal, no matter how idealistic you try to be.However, we are human beings, living things that can think."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that we should strive for equality. At least a little."

Manabu just shows a smile at this. If this makes him, say good things about me, then good. He can certainly influence the opinion of the students for my own good. Other people are wondering where Horikita comes in. This is why I shook my head. I could not lie and say it was all Horikita or Horikita's idea. That would be too hard to keep up. Also, the gratitude I will hold from Sudo and to a certain degree the rest of the class if the situation plays out to what I want is more useful than keeping up the facade of you being a mastermind for how many videos. A part of the truth will have to come out.

"I see."

"Whether or not you truly forgot to tell us, or if it was an intentional slip, isn't really the issue. The fact remains that one person is now beinge xpelled from this school because of those unfair conditions."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"That's why I'm here. I would like to undertake the appropriate steps to meet with the school, the direct cause of this inequality."

"When is Horikita coming in? It looks like Ayanokouji-kun is the one who is going to fix the situation." Nene wondered. So someone finally asked the question. Horikita looks at me again. The only thing left to do now is this.

"While Horikita is involved, I was the one who came up with the idea. I did not want to taint Sudo and I's new friendship with a debt of some kind. A relationship like that should be one of equals." This should bring me more good will from the class. I was just being a good person in their eyes, helping a friend. Later, this will most likely be questioned, when I say my true thoughts, but I can fault that man. Say that I learned new things about bonds in the school. Good will and support from key people will make the class believe me. It is not a real lie, from a certain point of view. As I think this, I meet my eyes with Kei's. Hopefully, my thoughts are true, and I did actually learn feelings for people. Or I will in the next years. I can see Ryuuen trying to not laugh with my explanation. He knows not to interfere with what I am doing if he wants a rematch.

"To tell them you disagree?"

"I just want to confirm with the appropriate people that they believe the school made the correct judgment."

"That's unfortunate. What you've said isn't wrong, but I can't allow you to do that. Sudou will be expelled. That decision cannot be overturned at this stage. Give up." She'd ignored my point, but her words remained logical. As I'd anticipated, her words always held some hidden meaning.

"What do you mean with always?" The observant Matsushita asked. This one will be difficult. If I do not answer correctly, some resentment will build up. People will think that I knew about what would happen. Before I could say anything, Horikita spoke.

"I can answer this one Matsushita-san. While reflecting, I later realised that Sensei gave us hints about many things. For example, that all things can be bought with points. Later we learned that we can buy points to prevent expulsion, change classes and such. That is what Ayanokouji-kun means."Good answer, I was about to say something similar. With that, they will not think that I had a hunch about the class points beforehand and Horikita is asserting herself as a smart person again. She knows that if the class depends on me too hard, I will cut them off, so her showing that she knows what I am talking about will not make them forget that she is their leader.