Chapter 28 ⚠️

Comincia dall'inizio

You grabbed the bag and opened it, you took the small white bottle out shaking it, hearing the pills inside rattle. You keep running out of it, not sure if it's the pain of the throat, or the numbness you feel. But one thing for sure, is that you miss your friends, you miss the team, and more importantly, you miss Eita. You miss him so much you keep getting dreams of him. They turn into nightmares when you keep replaying the scene of him laying down on the floor with his own blood, soaking. How you wish he was still here, cuddling with you and telling you about his day, how he has learned a new song on the guitar. How you wish you could get to see him play.

But instead your with him, he took Eita's spot. It's him you're cuddling with, it's him you hear everyday. He walked to the bed and sat down. He admired seeing you, although, he wishes to see you smile more.

'Did he forget? The door. Is open. The bedroom is still open. Don't look at it, he'll know. He's sitting down the same way I am. He's closer to the door, I won't make it. He's closer to me, he'll just catch me. If I run, where would I go? But if I don't, how will I know what's outside this room? Especially other doors.'

"Did you finish coloring the page?" He lifted his index finger and used it to stroke your cheek. He traveled his finger down to my your guiding you to look at him," what did I told you."

'To look at you when you're talking'

"Sorry," was all you can say. Your rasp voice, it felt like sand paper grinding inside,"...I think.....there 's some more pills in the bathroom, can you get them for me...please."

He smiled and got up," of course," he walked towards the bathroom and opened one of the drawers from the sink.

'This is my chance. While he isn't looking. He might hear me running, but is the only chance I got.'

Without anymore hesitation you untied your legs and ran. You got up and you ran out the door. You heard the drawers close shut and his footsteps running towards you.

"(Y/N)!!"

You heard him scream, but you ignored. You ran down stairs, hearing his fast steps coming closer. He's a fast runner, you know you won't make it, but you just needed to try. You ran towards the kitchen headed for the door.

"GET BACK HERE!!"

You heard right behind you, you can feel his breath on the back of your neck. You didn't want to look back, you didn't want to see his face.

His face, a demon was release and is chasing you. You felt sweat dripping down your face, you were afraid what he'll do if he did catch you.

Right when you touched the door knob you felt his whole arm holding, snatching your neck. He pulled you closer to his body with his free hand wrapped around your body. Your heart was beating like a hammer, and your breathing increase rapidly.

"Where do you think you were going!" He said, right next to your ear," uh!ANSWER ME!"

You whimpered, trying to get free, but it only made him tighten his grip," I'm...I'm sorry. I just wanted to-."

"To what! To leave me!" He turned you around so you could face him, but you refuse to look at him.

"Please.....please let me go!" You cried out feeling tears streaming down your eyes.