A different side of them

Start from the beginning

"Hmph. I'm far different from the useless girl you once knew, niisan. I came here to catch you."

"Catch me, hmm?" Niisan? In the dark, I couldn't see the person she was talking to. Was she meeting her older brother?

"As you can see Sudo-kun, I was meeting with my Nii-san."  Is everyone ignoring how she called herself uselles? Is drama between a dense idiot and someone with a crush more important? 

"I heard you were placed in Class D. I suppose nothing has really changed in the last three years. You've always been fixated on following me,and as a result you don't notice your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was a mistake."

"That's... You're wrong about that. I'll show you. I'll reach Class Aright away, then—"

"It's pointless. You will never reach Class A. In fact, your class will fall apart soon enough. Things at this school aren't as simple as you think."

"Listen well Hosen-kun. Something important about the school might come up" So the first years come into the conversation. I heard chatter from their side, but this is the first time it was loud enough for others to hear.

"That is not important, I want to know if the bastard does something or not. You can remember the school bullshit."As brash as ever. People are still ignoring the family drama. Are they respectful of people privacy? But what about Kushida venting about Horikita? Someone asked a question. This might just be too private for others to question then. Good, if the same attitude keeps up, things about that man and the white room still have a chance of staying hidden.

It is probably hard for class D to hear their leader being verbally destroyed, though. 

"I will definitely, definitely reach—"

"I told you, it's pointless. You really are a disobedient little sister."Horikita's brother stepped closer to her. From my hiding spot, I could see him plainly.It was Student Council President Horikita. He displayed no hint ofemotion. It was like he was staring at an uninteresting object. He grabbed his younger sister by the wrist—she offered no resistance—and pushed her against the wall.

"Being a bit rough are you not, Horikita-senpai?" I guess that is crossing a wall for people. The matter is escalating from words to something forceful right before their eyes. Nagumo seems to be the only one brave enough to say something about it, though.

"Nagumo-senpai, respectfully this is none of your business. Nii-san did what he thought was right at that point in time." Manabu did not even need to open his mouth. Horikita's defense also seems to quiet protests down from others. There still seems to be a sour expression on people's face and if the scene continues, the expression will change to one's of anger.

"Suzune, while I thank you, even if I was trying to help you develop, what I did was still wrong. For that I apologise." So Manabu carried guilt over their meeting, as a brother it is wrong to hurt your sibling after all.

"Apology accepted." Instantly, Horikita replies. This has the room change their emotions. If the siblings have fixed their relationship, what right do they have to interfere?  

"No matter how I try to avoid you, the fact remains that you're my little sister. If people around here learned the truth, I would be humiliated.Leave this school immediately."

"I-I can't do that... I will definitely reach Class A. I'll show you!"

"How incredibly stupid. Do you want to relive the pain of the past?"

"Niisan, I..."

"You possess neither the abilities nor the qualities needed to reach Class A. Get that through your head."He moved forward, as if about to act. The situation looked fraught with danger. Resigned to facing Horikita's anger, I leapt out from my hiding space and went after her brother.Before he knew I was there, I grabbed his right arm, which he was using to pin his sister.