willow tree

DISCLAIMER!!! my writing may not be good BUTTT you could enjoy it! (in the girl's point of view and sometimes the boys!)

An ear-piercing noise rang in my ears interrupting my dream. it was my annoying alarm! I swear one day I'm going to smash it until I start to feel its pain it's gonna be smashed that bad. the thought of that makes me excited for the day I can smash it. I should probably go get ready for school... wait I don't have school today! I guess I should eat something anyways.

"WoOoFf" my dog howled at me with a grumpy face. I can't ignore her adorable face!! she gave me a look that said TIME FOR A WALK!!! I can't resist, I guess we can go out and grab donuts on the way. I quickly ate my breakfast and speeded to brush my teeth with the minty toothpaste. when I had gotten down the stairs my dog Bella was already at the door holding her lead in her mouth scratching at the door! "someone excited" I mumbled to myself as I put on her leash and lead her out of the door. I listened to all the birds tweeting to each other as I walked along the rocky sidewalk and admired the beautiful clear sky above.

I pushed the door open and sat down near the back of Dunkin donuts so that Bella doesn't disturb anybody. " stay here Bella I won't be gone long" I said walking up to the staff behind the counter. " Oh hi, Lia!" I heard a familiar voice say in front of me. I looked up to see Adrien, a boy from my school staring at me with his ocean blue eyes. "Hi!" I replied looking up at the menu above us. "Is there anything I can get you or for anyone else?" he asked kindly smiling at me." hmmm, can I have a medium iced tea... oh yeah and do you have any dog bowls or something so my dog can drink something?" I questioned smiling back. " yep," he said reaching for a cup and a dog bowl. I watched him make my iced tea and poor my dog's water. I'm not sure why they have dog bowls, to be honest...  "here! enjoy, and have a nice day Lia." he said waving as I walked away.

I got back to my seat and saw Bella wrapping her head in her lead. "I wasn't even gone that long!"I sighed. I sat down and realized that I forgot my straw and it's against my law to not have a straw!! so I told my dog as if she understands me; "be right back!" I yelled back at Bella as I ran towards the counter. "Hi again, I forgot to get a straw, can I have one?" I guessed politely."yeah sure!" he said grabbing a straw from under the counter. "thanks, see you at school," I said walking away. "BELLA!!" I yelled. In the time that I was gone (1 min), Bella had tipped over her BIG bowl of water! I felt sorry for the people who would have to clean it so I grabbed a napkin to clean it up. I heard footsteps behind me. "need help?" I heard Adrian suggested behind me. "you don't have to it's my dog so it's my mess" I replied looking up into his eyes. " I'm gonna help anyway," he said leaning down next to me. 

*tiny time skip* 

"Thanks, Adrien you really didn't need to help"I muttered picking up Bella. "I'm always happy to help!" he replied smiling. "well I got to go now," I say sadly. "Before you go, can I have your number you seem like a nice person!" he questioned me. "Yep," I said pulling out a piece of paper, writing my number, and giving it to him. "Bye!" I said putting Bella down and walking away. " bye" I heard behind me.

As I was walking home I saw he added my number! May of had a mini party by myself hehe. I finally got home at about 6 pm and all I wanted to do was lay back on my comfortable bed so that's exactly what I did.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Adrien: Hi

Adrien: is this Lia??

                                                                                    yep: Lia

Adrien: Oh hi!!

                                                                                     hi!!! : Lia

Adrien: ur dog is so cute lol

                                                                                      ikr : Lia

someone didn't have anything to say lol...  " WooOoFf" I heard coming from the bathroom. Bella wrapped herself in the toilet paper. I put my palm in my head. "what will I do with you?" I giggled.

MORE CHAPTERS COMING!!!