possesive love.

There she is, there she is with her trembling broken eyes staring at me deep with in my soul. I filled the dull miserable room with gasoline like the rain filling an empty bottle,  her mellifluous silent cries made me feel powerful. my eyes gazed as she sat there with her lavender coloured bruises ,her blossomed rosy cheeks and her pink blooded lips tied. Her soul is truly beautiful and her existence is my only addiction. I craved her colors.

she began heavily breathing with her last gasps and the smell of the death came closer and closer, I lit my last cigarette as I felt the pleasure flow through my lungs and filling my veins.
My quivering fingers let go..

The tiny fire became a thunder rising in the view of my eyes small but burned  strongly.
I watched the lightning flash of the fire lit up, Eating the guts of the solid grounds like starving animals Being fed.  The demon toxic smoke suffocated her weak lungs filling in with the black dust. Her exposed tears burned her  eyes, The sound of blazing evil feeding on the endless oxygen. the last shade of black smoke impatiently forced its way through the tiny crackles, swaying from side to side. the fire was Sizzling on the flesh like bacon on the grill. And that's when I knew there was no way to escape this.

her tears fell like velvet snakes hissing down her wet pink cheeks. I felt the heat of hell absorb my skin . her voice cracked aggressively as the fire hugged her soul away. she drowned in her own pit of burned skin that was slowly rotten away . my nerves were bursting of joy, my heart bounded painfully, my muscle ripped because of the endless smile I had on my face.
As i came closer i saw a gigantic wall of raging flame before my eyes flash. my irrational fear that I had felt destroyed me but it was with her, I envied her desperate love and sweetness , I couldn't stand something so perfect beside something so broken. You really are my perfect mess.