Chaeyoung is now inside a room with his own group getting ready for the mission, Chaeyoung is arming his guns before putting them on the gun holster what was on his waist, he put another one of his left leg. He also loaded his M-16 and his other guns.

"Proceed outside." Chaeyoung ordered, his group went outside the room perfectly lined up and met with the three's group in a big room where the three were already in and just waiting for the leader of the mission.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked when Daniel suddenly called him.

"Don't forget you have to be here later, you have a photoshoot to do." Daniel answered.

"I'll be there as soon as our mission is finished." Chaeyoung said before hanging up and proceeded inside the room.

"We are going at the port Daepohang Port in any minute to stop Lee from shipping drugs that is worth a million dollars from here to America, if he successfully ships those drugs out of the country we're dead, those shipments aren't just drugs, those are also weapons used by the secret military of Lee's partner and those aren't just any weapons, I'm talking about nuclear weapons here and they're going to use those for all we know what." Chaeyoung said.

"And I don't want crybaby's, scaredy cat and cowards in this mission got it?" Chaeyoung stated while everyone in the room nodded.

"Team Eagle all of you go to the west part of the port near to where the ship is and move close to the containers and check what's inside quietly."

"Team Fox all of you on the other side, guard the place and spread around the area, be careful in not getting caught."

"Team Phoenix all of you spread and move up to the intermodal containers and go into your positions, quietly, we don't want this mission to fail right?" Chaeyoung asked and Jeongyeon's team nodded.

"Lastly team Tiger, all of you follow me, spread on the lower grounds and secure the other places and make sure that no one is getting in or out, move quietly and quickly, half of you come with me." Chaeyoung said looking at his team who nodded.

"What are you all waiting for? Go!" Chaeyoung yelled and immediately everyone inside the room scrammed out of it and went to the buildings parking lot and went inside their designated vans with their team leaders.

"Eagle, Fox and Phoenix re-brief your men about what to do." Chaeyoung said through his in ear.

The 4 groups van started moving out of the building and drove to the fish port at Daepohang port. Their drive to the port was fast, you can say that they're in a hurry to stop this shipment—well it's because they are, this shipment is important as to what Chaeyoung said because if those illegal weapons reach America to where Lee's business partner is, his partner would use those weapons to attack conduct an attack on Russia's ruler which is his and Lee's enemy, after they do that attack on Russia they will go next for Mexico and Denmark and after destroying those places they will take over them and make an army to attack Korea and Japan, Lee has plans no one knows and his plans are all pure evil.

"All right you all know the drill!" The four exclaimed inside their vans to their group who saluted before going out.

"Eagle to the west." Chaeyoung said through his in ear signaling Dahyun and his group to immediately go to the west.

"Fox to the south." Chaeyoung added signaling Tzuyu.

"Phoenix spread up fast and quietly." He added again before his own team started spreading around the place.

Half of his group is with him walking on every corner being careful in not getting caught, they walked further until they saw the middle of the port where Lee was supervising his men with the shipment.