Ads by Revcontent

Gu Qingyao: "..."

"And give birth to a little daughter who looks exactly like you in the future and let her wear a similar pair of bunny ears as you. I'll stroll on the streets while carrying you in one arm and our daughter in the other. Everyone will definitely be jealous to death of me. Hahahaha!"

Mo Beihan already cracked up just at the thought of it.

Gu Qingyao really had to give it to him for being able to think of such things.

"I'm already so old. Will you be able to carry me?"

"Of course!" Mo Beihan affirmed. "Of course, I'm able to. Do you want to try if you don't believe me?"

Chapter 412: Let Me See How My Future Daughter Will Look Like!

Mo Beihan stretched his hand out and lifted Gu Qingyao with just one hand in a manner as though he was carrying a child.

Surprised, Gu Qingyao was totally speechless by the way he lifted her up.

"Put me down, put me down quickly!"

Mo Beihan held on tightly without letting go. It was such a novel feeling as he had never carried his Yao Yao this way before!

It felt as though he was lifting a child. How fun!

"No, no. Look, I'm carrying you very easily! You're already developed now and you won't grow any taller in a few years. Carrying you is effortless!"

"Quickly wear the rabbit ears and let me see how my future daughter will look like!"

"Ahh!" Gu Qingyao shrieked. "Put me down quickly. I don't want to wear rabbit ears!"

Ads by Revcontent

He was making her look like a kid. Will she have the face to meet anyone afterward?

This was too much!

What's the big deal about having a lot of strength!

Mo Beihan roared with laughter and refused to release his grip. "Nope. I'm not putting you down. Put on the ears and let me see!"

"No!"

"Put it on! It's very adorable!"

"No!"

...

Ads by Revcontent

The pair messed around for quite some time before Mo Beihan finally put Gu Qingyao down.

Gu Qingyao shot him a glare and ran off to pack her belongings.

Mo Beihan knew that he would not be able to stop her. Furthermore, it was indeed safer for Yao Yao to return now that Jiang Yiru was going to the Qing River Brigade.

After all, only this girl had sufficient supplies and herbs.

Gu Qingyao had quite a lot of luggage actually as she stayed here for a few months and Mo Beihan had bought many items for her. Nonetheless, it was easy to pack them – she left the eye-catching items out in her luggage and tossed the rest in her interspace.

She still had some belongings at Third Uncle's house.

In order to make it for the train tomorrow, Gu Qingyao packed her luggage immediately that night. The two young ones saw that their older sister was leaving and was rather reluctant to let her go.

"Elder sister, will you still tell us stories next time? Who will tell us stories after you return to your hometown?"

"That's right! Don't leave! Stay at our house. How about I return with you!"