"Now I understand ... that's why you are here." murmured my grandmother.

"what do you mean grandma?" I said.

"(y / n) my granddaughter ... do you know what necklace you are wearing now?" asked my grandmother.

"necklace with a heart of gold." I answered.

"Right !! You are now wearing a gold heart necklace but do you realize something ... actually you should be wearing that necklace from your father and not the necklace you wear right now." said my grandmother.

I looked at my grandmother in surprise.

"That's right ... I should wear my father's necklace instead of this necklace." I muttered.

"So ... please take off the necklace so I can find out how to get you back." said my grandmother.

I then nodded then took off my necklace but I immediately stopped doing it when I heard my voice from the future screaming.

"cut it out now (y / n) !!" shouted myself from the future.

I widened my eyes "(n / n)? I thought you had disappeared !?" I thought.

"I have indeed disappeared but remember I gave half my magic." answer myself from the future.

"so you can communicate with me anytime !!" I thought.

"No !! We can't! This is going to be the last for us to communicate." said myself from the future.

" What." I thought in surprise.

"remember (y / n) I already gave half of my magic it means impossible, now I use my last magic to warn you for the last time !!" said myself from the future.

" What is that." I asked.

"She is not your grandmother ... or our grandmother? Anyway you do not believe her words because she is just an illusion !!" said myself from the future.

" illusion?" I thought.

"That's right ... she's not our real grandmother but just an imitation made by a black robed person." answer myself from the future.

"The black robed person !? Did that person come back again !!" I thought.

"Uhm !! Now the robed person is fighting with Aunt Alice and Nightmare and her friends." said myself from the future.

" what should I do now!!" I thought.

"First you have to get rid of the illusion !!" said myself from the future.

" How to?" I asked.

"You can destroy it by ..."

alice pov

I prepared a weapon in my hand willing to attack this black robed person.

"What do you want to come back here !?" I said.

"No need to fight !! I'm just here to say something." said the man in the black robe.

I gave the man in the robe a glare, "just say it !!" I said.

"You must know why I attacked this little girl a few days ago, right?" asked the man in the black robe.

" What!?" said Nightmare in surprise.

"I don't know what it is but I think you must have been told by someone to kill (y / n) then take something from her but I won't let it. !!" I said.

I then attacked the black robed person with my weapon and was avoided by the black robed person.

"absolutely right !! but you were wrong when the 'kill' part." said the man in the black robe.