The true owner of the food with long shelf lives: "..." I really want to throw her down the mountain.

"Did I... do something wrong?" Xuan Tong looked around at everybody, confused.

"..." Lonemoon frowned. He could not say that she did anything wrong. He sighed, not knowing how to help the child, whose good intentions turned out so badly. She was still a child after all! He turned to Shen Ying and said, "Hey, she's your fan. You call the shots!" I'm washing my hands off this!

Shen Ying stopped chewing on her fruit. She turned to face the little girl, who was still staring at her, eyes twinkling. She hadn't even eaten, and now she was expected to educate the child... How troublesome!

She sighed and walked toward the child.

"Hey... Shortie!"

"Sect Master Divine Immortal," Xuan Tong greeted, straightening her back. She looked absolutely enchanted. Heh heh heh... Divine Immortal is finally speaking to me!

Ads by Revcontent

"Let me tell you a secret."

"Huh?" She stared expectantly at Shen Ying.

"Actually, we don't normally offer food to Divine Immortals, so it's utterly... useless for you to offer these things!" Those are just vegetables that are used as garnishing!

"Re... really?" She looked stumped. She slouched, looking like a deflated balloon. Her eyes began to well up, as if she would burst into tears at any time. "Well... well, what should I give as offerings then?"

"That's difficult. You won't be able to learn it in an hour and a half."

"I'm not afraid! Please teach me, Sect Master. I will do it!"

"Good! Then..." She turned around and pointed toward the inside of the house. Very seriously, she instructed, "Put all those things back where they came from first!"

"I'll do it right away!"

She grinned and bent over to pick up all the vegetables she had plucked.

Lonemoon: "..."

Ads by Revcontent

Is this negligence? This is definitely negligence. She just wanted someone to clear the house, didn't she? She wouldn't even let a child off! Are you not ashamed of yourself?

"Come, I have a storage bag. It might be more convenient for you to use it."

"Thank you Sect Master!"

"You're welcome. After you're done replanting them, just come back and clean the house. I'll be very impressed with you if you do well."

"Yes, Sect Master! No problem, Sect Master!"

Lonemoon: "..." F*cking retard.

Wait, Yu Hong, what kind of look are you giving her! Don't learn from Shen Ying, and don't teach the other disciples this!

——————

Ads by Revcontent

The little child looked elated as she grabbed the storage back and ran toward the garden. Yu Hong seriously contemplated whether she should help Shen Ying re-plant the vegetables. Afterall, that was how Xuan Tong got complimented!

Oh, how she envied her...

"Sect Master, two Elders, about Junior Sister Xuan Tong... Your disciple has something to report." Yu Hong suddenly recalled the matter at hand and momentarily suppressed her urge to follow the child. Yes, I will wait until I report the matter before I follow the child to the garden!

.E (1-704)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara