"Alex is brilliant but has the conversational skills of a machine. Yet I heard him made some bad remarks about you in robotics club." He continued.

"Mmmm...what about me then, why am I so different?"

"As clumsy as you may be, you are also kind, you offered to tutor people and no one but Anya showed, I know because I passed the Cafe back then. And we had this 'zing' when we were lab partners." He said winking at me.

I gave a school girl laugh at the Hotel Transylvania reference. He had this dry sense of humor that came out from time to time. Another question came to mind but I decided to save it for later.

"Do you want to go inside and search for a movie?" I asked instead.

"Hell yeah." He said.

Both of us doused the flames then scrambled inside from the cold.

We search through Netflix and finally settled on a chickflick.

"If words of this gets out, I'm going to have to ruin you." He said softly.

"Shush, you were never a bad boy." I retorted.

He touched my ears with his cold fingers and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"How could you?" I asked, teasing him.

"You said I wasn't a bad boy." He smiled and shrugged at me.

I rolled my eyes and got up to get us more hot coco from the thermus.

I gave him the cup to warm his fingers while we waited on my mom to come back to watch the movie.

Over the pass couple of weeks Liam became like family since he was here so often. Initially we had to keep my door ajar throughout our study sessions until my mom got use to him coming over.

She would carry us cookies and brownies and other study snacks. Or stand and watch us work equation on his white board.

"Hey Liam, why haven't you tried to make any moves on me?" I asked curiously. Was I that ugly I thought to myself?

"I could ask you the same question, I'm pure sexy male and I smell good." He smiled making his brows jump.

"Oh come on, don't be like that." I said leaning on him.

"Isn't it obvious? I needed both you and your mom to trust me if I was going to tutor you and I didn't want you to get distracted, you are very easily distracted." He said.

"Hey!!!...I have an active imagination sue me." I screamed

"Righhhhtttt, 'I HavE An AcTIvE iMAgInAtOn', lets go with that." He said mocking me.

"Whatever!" I said rolling my eyes.

He puts down the cup and looks in my direction.

"But now..." He says but stop short

"But now what?" I asked knitting my brows.

"But now, I don't want to hold back any more." He said, shifting my head to look at him.

He stared into eyes, right into my soul as if asking for permission and I leaned into him.

He claimed my lips like they were his from the very start and gently suckled on my top lip, then moved to lower lip. Then his tongue delved into my month, searching, tasting and filling me with need.

He tasted like marsh mellows and hot coco and warmth. His hand reach out to caress my face and suddenly my body felt like I had on too much clothes.

I moaned into him when he used his tongue to play with that membrane between my lips and my teeth and his fingers stroke my neck.

He was so gentle that I thought I would die from need. His hands reached down and started massaging my breast and my eyes shot open when I felt my lady part quivered.

He then stopped suddenly and looked at me. His forehead leaned against mine while he catches his breath.

"If I don't stop now I don't think I'll be able to, even if your mom pulled into that drive way." he said, finally breaking our contact.

"And I don't think she's a fan of voyeurism." He joked. Flashing me a breath taking smile.

I could only giggle.

He went to the kitchen for some water for us both and came back just in time for my mom to walk in.

We split the pop corn in three bowls as well as the Nachos and dip. After the movie Liam called a taxi wished me luck on the triathlon the next day.

Was I ready for the triathlon? Yes. Was I also horny, hot and bothered? Also yes.