"My parents had me very young but my Dad was the only one to stick around. She's probably dead or still living in the underground." "My Aunt and Uncle died on a mission from Titans."

"Y/n" "We're sorry we didn't know". They had sorry looks on their faces from even bringing it up. "It is fine, it doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger but I'm happy now".

You see your father walk into the room already having Hange rambling at him. "Guys I'm going to talk to my dad for a moment I'll be back".

"Sasha you can have the rest of my breakfast." She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Good morning Dad and Hange."

You take a seat with them to listen to what she was saying. Something about titans probably. Your dad stops Hanges long rant. "Y/n did you sleep alright last night." "Yes, dad I did." "Did you get breakfast? We're going to be training today so don't eat too heavy you'll make yourself sick."

You roll your eyes, you love your Dad to death since he's the only parent who gave a damn about you, but sometimes he could be a little overprotective. "I ate light Dad, I swear." Hanges eyes light up seeing that you are here and she has somebody new to ramble about titans.

You listen to Hanges ideas with her newly captured Titans, while you feel a glare from someone. You turn around slowly to see Eren staring at you while Armin and Mikasa are talking to him. Your Dad notices that Eren is staring at you.

"Do you have something you'd like to say, Yeager?"

You feel embarrassment come over you, did he just say that. Eren looks flustered after what your Dad said the room was dead silent. Eren finally gathers his words 'Nothing sir just spacing out".

"That's what I thought Yeager."

You get up and walk over to Sasha again because you have about had enough of your father for a whole year. Sasha looks at you as you walk over to her trying not to laugh.

Sasha busts out laughing after seeing your total embarrassment and you didn't want to explain your and Erens's situation either so you are hoping she just thought she assumed you were just embarrassed by your dad's actions.

Sasha tries to talk while laughing "That was awful Y/n". "You don't need to remind me". You lay your head on her shoulder. You needed to tell your best friend soon about Eren. Once you figured out what this was.

After breakfast you headed outside for training and after training was cleaning. You decided to go hang out with Krista and Ymir with Sasha. While we were practicing hand combat. Since you and Sasha were partners you ended up getting off track and began fake fighting and messing around. You ended up tripping and taking Sasha down with you. You both start dying laughing. The majority of the scouts are staring as the two of you are laughing on the ground. Your father walks over and picks you and Sasha up. "Cut the shit and get to work". You giggle once you are back up to the ground to mess with your Dad. Everybody is in shock by your laughter.

You weren't scared of your Dad because you knew you were his weak spot. He turns around after you laughed he taught you everything you knew about combat and fighting. You run up to him and try to punch him instead this is where you get your practice in. He punches back but you dodge and you kick him in the side while he gets you in your stomach.

This felt like old times when you would play fight with him underground.

Neither of you won the fight; it just left everybody feeling shocked about how you could just do that with your father. After training, you were left all dirty and sweaty so you walked up to your bedroom. You stripped out of your clothes and turned on the water and got in the water felt good. It was warm and the smell of your soap was like heaven. The door opens and you are shocked. The bathroom door opens, "Y/n" "Yes Eren?" you hear him sit down on the bathroom floor. "We got invited to a party tonight at Jean's". "Do you wanna go?"

You start washing your hair, "I mean sure why not sounds like fun." "Who's going?" "Only people from 104th" Made sense. "Alright, I'll get ready". "Eren can you give me my towel please," you ask, sticking your head out of the shower he kisses you on the lips giving you your towel.

You wrap the towel around your wet body and get out of the shower. You leave Eren in the bathroom and he jumps into the shower. You go through your drawers and you find a black slip-on dress you don't want to get fancy but it is a party so you don't want to look like a wreck.

You walk around the room and pick up anything on the floors since today's cleaning was only to clean our rooms. You stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself and then Eren comes behind you and grabs and kisses you on the cheek he only has a towel on. "You look so fucking good in that dress." "I can't wait to show you off." He gets dressed and you leave your room to go-to jeans.

You can smell the booze from here, you open the door and Sasha runs into your arms. "Y/nnnnnnn" you sit down on Jean's bed. Mikasa and Armin were there but only for Eren. Neither were crazy into drinking. Jean comes over to talk to you. "Hey, doll" "Hey Jean" you lean whisper into his ear "Have you talked to Mikasa". He shakes his head no. You facepalm. "Go talk to her, trust me she'll listen." 

Connie is extremely drunk; he yells very loud. "Guys let's play truth or dare". You get a drink and you sit down in a group. Connie slurs his speech "S-Sasha you go- first". She nods "Dare," she says. Connie is deciding her dare. "Go make out with the wall for 30 seconds."

You finish a drink and get another, you already know where this night is going. It's Mikasa's turn, Sasha is asking her this time "Truth or dare?" "Truth". "Are you in love with Eren." She's embarrassed. You speak up "Guys don't be assholes". Sasha listens to you and picks a different question. "What do you think of Jean?". "He's a good friend." You turn to Jean and you're pretty sure he died inside. You are tipsy now. It's Eren's turn now, you get another drink. Mikasa asks Eren "Truth or Dare". "Truth" "Who's your least favorite person in the room." "Horseface".

You are for sure drunk now. Like a super embarrassing drunk. Sasha spoke up "I'm doing Y/n!" You laugh Sasha asks "Truth or dare". "Dare." "Give somebody a lap dance." You stand up and almost fall over, you sit Eren down in the chair and start walking around him and get ready to drunkenly lap dance on Eren. Till your Uncle bust the door open. "Y/n what the hell are you doing." you try and think of words but he picks you up bridal style. "And for the rest of you to get to your rooms it smells like a bar in here."

You laugh at your uncle coming to rescue you; it reminds you when you made him carry you when you were little. He opens your door to your room and takes off your shoes and puts you in bed. "Your ass is lucky that it was me and not your father." You speak up "Yeah yeah". "Thank you Uncle Erwin" "Anything for you kid get to sleep"

You doze off to sleep in your warm sheets thinking about the embarrassment you made of yourself. 

Authors notes: 

Sorry guys I had to take it down for renovations wattpad did something stupid but I fixed it. :) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.