School Festival🌸

Start from the beginning

The whole class started chatting talking about how that wasn't such a bad idea.

Sanemi: "Im NOT wearing a maid outfit even if my life depended on it!"

Iguro: "Same here."

Genya: "Same sorry dude..."

Mitsuri: "Wah you guys are no fun!"

Sanemi: "I wont lie it sounds like a good idea, but im pretty sure none of the boys in here want to wear a maid outfit."

Uzui: "Then how about we all put our names in a hat or a bag and draw out 2 names and those 2 people have to dress up in the maid outfits.

Genya: "I guess that seems fair..."

Uzui: "But there's a catch. Since its only 2 people "genderbending", they have to stay genderbend for the play a swell.

All the guys: "WHA?! MS. KANAE DO SOMETHING!"

Ms. Kanae then looked over at Shinobu, Kanao, and Mitsuri and said something.

Ms.Kanae: "Yall here sum?"

Shinobu/Kanao/Mitsuri: "Nope! Not at all!"

'I guess they want to see the guys genderbend too."

All the guys then wrote their name on a piece of paper and folded it to put in a bag. Ms. Kanae had the bag in her hands and then mixed up the names in the bag.

Ms. Kanae: "Anyone wanna do the honors?"

Mitsuri: "I will!"

Mitsuri then went up and picked 2 two pieces of paper out of the bag.

Mitsuri: "And the lucky winners areeeee

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TANJIRO AND GIYUU!!!! EEEEEEEEE YAYAYAYAYAYA!"

It took a minute to process what she just said, but when she said I looked at Giyuu and he looked straight back at me.

Mitsuri: "May I be excused real quick Ms. Kanae? Please?!"

Kanae smirked at her then us and told her sure she can. Mitsuri then ran out the room as fast as lighting with a dust cloud trailing behind her.

Tanjiro: "Ummmm Ms. Kanae? Why was Mitsuri in such a hurry to be excused?"

Ms. Kanae: "Oh! You're about to see right now dear Tanjiro.

I heard the door slam open and I jumped a little and looked at the door.

Mitsuri: "I'M BACKKKKK~!"

Mitsuri: "And I have the outifts~!"

Tanjiro/Giyuu: "Outifts?"

Mitsuri: "YES! Of Course! For you guys for the Café and Play!

Tanjiro/Giyuu: "How did you-"

Mitsuri: "No questions. Now~"

She then took off the white cloth from the rack and it showed many different outfits.

Mitsuri: "Go to the dressing room in the back and try them on!"

(Yes there's a dress room lol)

She started pushing us to the back with the clothing now in hand.

Tanjiro/Giyuu: "W-Wait a minute-!"