𝙔/𝙉 𝙔/𝙇/𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽 𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙄𝙄

Start from the beginning

the boy whispered something in her ear again, y/n's arm snaking around his neck to hear him better, before turning her head towards the girls.

y/n gave a tight lipped smile toward the girls before waving at the them and the camera.

𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝘼 𝙏𝙄𝙆𝙏𝙊𝙆 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏!

the sound was "i hate all men, but when he loves me..."

the person started the video with a black screen with the words "i hate all men, but the way jacob looks at y/n gives me hope."

once the girl in the audio started singing, a video played of y/n and jacob in an interview.

y/n was answering a question, as jacob stared at her. his eyes running over all her features, with a small smile. jacob was clearly zoned out, staring at her as if she were the only thing that mattered.

y/n then turned to jacob, mentioning him in her answer and he smiled even wider, making the girl do the same.

after the video was a screenshot of the creator commenting on the video that y/n had liked the video!!

𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽'𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙆𝙏𝙊𝙆

"i went to cracker barrel for the first time the other night." jacob spoke into the camera with a weird country accent, slightly lifting his hat.

"jacob, don't lift your hat!" y/n scolded from behind the camera, making jacob roll his eyes.

the next clip, jacob stood in front of the mirror with y/n next to him, fixing her hair.

"i gotta say i bought this hat though. pretty happy with it." he spoke proudly in his country accent.

"jacob, please stop talking like that." the shorter girl whined.

"no, i feel like a real country boy!" jacob told the girl, making her sigh.

the next clip was y/n, somewhere away from jacob.

"guys, please help. jacob won't stop talking like that, and i'm about to yell at him." y/n spoke playfully, whispering into the camera.

"y/n! where's my phone?!" jacob called out, making the girl let out a sequel before muttering a quick "gotta go guys!"

the next clip, jacob was outside, sitting on a bench.

"sorry 'bout that, folks!" jacob spoke, tipping his hat.

"but as i was saying, this hat makes me feel like a good ole fashion country boy." he spoke, continuing his country accent.

"jacob! please!" y/n whined again, before the video cut off.

in the last clip of the tiktok, jacob sat at the bench, slightly hunched over.

"and i'm on tiktok because i'm procrastinating because- " jacob started, finally using his regular voice, before being cut off by y/n's voice.

"jacob, please come here." she spoke softly, but loud enough for the tiktok to hear.

"gotta go, fellas! duty calls." jacob spoke to the camera with a wink, using his fake country accent.

𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙔/𝙉 '𝙎 𝙏𝙄𝙆𝙏𝙊𝙆

y/n held the phone as she sat in jacob's lap, the boy with one hand gripping her waist and one using his phone to scroll through instagram.

she started mouthing the lyrics, "yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool." while pointing the camera more towards jacob, making the boy look up and smirk.

y/n then moved the camera back towards her face, finishing the lyrics, "but, he's not as cool as me."

she made an effort to rise from his lap, but he pulled her back down, tightening his grip as he placed a kiss on her neck.

the video ended there.

𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙆𝙏𝙊𝙆 :

@rando420 : DID YALL HEAR THAT?!? BOYFRIEND!!! THE SOUND SAID BOYFRIEND!

@user6969: SO ITS CONFIRMED?!? RIGHT?!?😩

@ilovejacobbertrand : we lost him guys :(

@ilovey/n : @ilovejacobbertrand no. we lost y/n😩😩

@user567: @ilovejacobbertrand you never had him in the first place LMFAO😭

@y/s/n : IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE😩😩😩

@jacob.bertrand : i love you

@y/n.y/l/n : @jacobbertrand i love you too ig😩

————————

THIS IS SO LONG OVERDUE AHAHAH

IM SORRY YALL PROBABLY HATE ME😭

ugh how embarrassing...

but y'all actually have to tell me to update!! cus i forget i'm a writer too🤨.

literally just comment on a book or my wall.

also ik hannah and xolo aren't together anymore just pretend🙄

okay i love you all!!!