[2] Found

Neither Reki or Langa was paying much attention to the beef. Miya couldn't focus well either. It was pretty close. It was a clean race besides all the trash talk in between Joe and Cherry.

It ended in a close win for Cherry. The two obviously didn't stop bickering afterward especially Joe. The two of them were often compared to an old married couple by many of the S goers.

Miya ran off to congratulate Cherry and Shadow did the same.

"Where are the other two?" Joe asked, looking around for Reki and Langa.

Miya smiled and said, "They have a few things to discuss. I'm sure they'll be back." Joe's eyes widened and he knew exactly what Miya was talking about.

Meanwhile Reki and Langa had skated off to their favorite sport. The skatepark where anybody rarely ever was, and at sunset there is a clear,  beautiful view of the pastel colors that paint the sky.

Reki was certainly nervous about the whole situation so he began skating around instead.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Langa asked with his board in his hand. The question startled Reki and he tripped up his board.

"You alright?" Langa asked, jogging over to Reki.

"Yeah it's just a scratch," Reki said. Langa reached out his hand and Reki hesitated, but took it. He felt Langa's slim, cold hand wrap around his own.

"So what did you have to say," Reki said, flipping the question. Langa hesitated for a moment.

"I'd rather not speak. Can I do something?" He asked.

"Yeah of course, but what is it you want to," Reki was cutoff by Langa pulling Reki's headband over his eyes, blocking out his vision. Reki stayed quiet and thought it was best not to question it.

Langa leaned in towards Reki and pressed his lips against Reki's, wrapping his arm around Reki to pull him further into the kiss. Reki was still and quiet for once. He was glad to have the headband over his eyes to cover his embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," Langa said, backing away.

"For what?" Reki still had the headband over his eyes.

"You didn't like it," Langa explained.

"What do you mean?" Reki raised his voice. Langa went silent and shrugged his shoulders. Reki pulled the headband up back to his hair to see a very flushed Langa.

"You just seemed uh," Langa was cutoff by Reki grabbing Langa's waist and pulling him into another soft kiss. Langa was tense due to the surprise kiss but he eased into it and cupped Reki's cheek in his hand.

They broke the kiss and looked deep into each others eyes for a second before looking away quickly. They had flushed cheeks and Reki covered his face with his hands in an attempt to hide it.

Langa began laughing and smiling. Reki stared in confusion. It was one of the rare times that Langa had a genuine smile on his face.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Langa smiled. Reki smiled back. He was thinking the exact same thing.

-

Days later the two of them hadn't mentioned much of it since. It was morning and Langa had decided to see Reki.

"Oh hello Langa! Reki is in his room," Reki's mother said when Langa knocked on the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Kyan," He replied as he headed into Reki's room. Langa opened the door to see Reki covered in blankets, snuggled into his bed.

"What are you doing here so early," Reki asked, pushing a few blankets off of himself.

"Reki it's 10am," Langa laughed out.

"But it's summer. I want to sleep," Reki groaned.

"I know," Langa said as he sat down beside Reki on his bed. Reki reached out his arms towards Langa as an invitation for a hug. Langa wrapped his arms around Reki and they laid down on the bed.

"I missed you," Reki said.

"But you saw me yesterday."

"I know."

They broke the hug and were now laying next to each other on Reki's bed. Langa touched Reki's cheek with his hand. Reki flinched, "Your hand is so cold!"

"Oh my bad," Langa said, retracting his hand.

"No, no I don't mind," Reki giggled, as he grabbed Langa's hand, placing it back on his cheek. He shivered , but felt comfort in Langa's touch.

"Can we hang out today. Just you and me?" Langa asked laying his head on Reki's chest. Reki took his hand and held his palm against Langa's head pulling him into a cuddly hug.

"I'd love to," Reki Responded.

The two of them sat in silence enjoying the comfort of their lovers' touch. Langa could hear the steady beat of Reki's heart letting him know that Reki was here. He was real and he'd always be there.

"Are we going to tell everyone else?" Langa asked.

"I'm pretty sure they already know," Reki chuckled.

"What?" Langa stared, dumbfounded. "Was it really that obvious?"

"Considering the amount of times Miya has told me to 'shoot my shot' I think so," Reki laughed out with a smile.

Langa let out a soft chuckle and gingerly rested his head back on Reki's chest. "You're hot," Langa said nonchalantly.

"What!?" Reki stumbled out in surprise. A light blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Your chest is warm. It's comfortable," Langa said as he snuggled in closer.

Reki sighed out with a small laugh, "You really should be more picky with your words."

"Well you are very attractive as well if that's what you thought I said," Langa said softly.

"How are you so nonchalant saying that?!" Reki exclaimed, the blush creeping back across his face. Langa shrugged and pushed himself up to a seat.

"I wanna skate," He said with a straight face, sparkles forming around his face. Reki laughed at how quickly Langa sat up, but he was also excited to skate. They got up and grabbed their boards.

They rode down the street towards their favorite park. Their hair blowing in the wind.

"I'm happy I found you," Reki said.

"Me too," Langa replied.