"Julie," he said, impressed but honoured. "How are you?"

"Dad," she nodded. "I'm perfectly fine. Are you on a break?" Edward was shaking his head. "Oh, crap. I have this guy on the phone, about the heating system. I have no idea what he is talking about, because you fixed this for me the other day. They're placing the new heating thing on Tuesday and need something to know about...I don't know."

Edward nodded and stuck out his hand. "Five minutes," he said. "Is he really calling you on a Sunday?"

A relieved look came on Juliette's face. "Thank you, dad," she said and gave him her phone. "Apparently, I don't know. Must love his job so much."

They looked at each other, both grinning; they both always worked on Sundays, but for a regular job it was weird to work on a Sunday. "Anytime, darling. Wait here," he smiled and unmuted the call. "Edward Reynolds," he spoke on the phone and walked away from Juliette, back to the garage to get his own private phone.

Juliette observed the track, by leaning over the small wall. There wasn't much to see, the track was almost empty. The William's drivers happened to film something at the start/finish, but she wasn't close enough to see what was going on, so it wasn't interesting enough. She turned away from the track and sat down.

Her eyes fell on her dad, who was standing behind the computer wall, discussing with the guy on the phone. Next to her dad, Pierre was showing his family around. Juliette changed her viewing point to Pierre. He had a child in his arms, on his hip, probably his nephew. A nervous feeling flew through Juliette's body, and her heart started to beat faster. Shit, this feels so weird. Pierre was having a massive smile on his face while he was explaining things to the kid. The boy reacted just as joyful as Pierre, which made Pierre even more enthusiastic. Juliette bit on the inside of her lip and started to snap her knuckles; he looked so adorable. He definitely was good with children.

After the horrible dream of last night, Juliette had difficulties staying focused on her job. The first part of the dream was alright, just confusing because of Pierre, their child and the pregnancy. When her mother entered the dream, things escalated. It became hard for Juliette to fall asleep after she had woken up, this was a bad night. Why would her mother show up in her dream? And why would Pierre be the father of her children? Without noticing, Juliette was hurting her knuckles by snapping them.

"You know you are located in a restricted area?" Christian Horner asked, unapproved.

Juliette gasped for air, and her eyes shot up to Christian, who was standing in front of her.

"Especially while you're staring at our garage."

"I..." Juliette began. Her cheeks started to heat up, and she looked away. "I'm sorry, I was staring at Pierre," she blurted and took a deep breath. "Right..." Excellent excuse.

Christian nodded, he didn't want to believe it. "Staring at Pierre Gasly? Right. How can I be sure you did?" He was asking it playfully. "I surely hope Toto didn't send you as a spy."

"No, no, no, absolutely not. I can leave, if you prefer that," Juliette panicked.

At that moment, Edward walked back to Juliette. "It's all solved, they needed a small confirmation for some details. The guys will place the new heating system on Tuesday at four o'clock. I planned it as late as possible." He looked at Christian. "Hey." Edwards gave back Juliette's phone.

"Four is fine, I can work from home," Juliette thankfully smiled. "Thanks, dad. I hope I didn't take too much from your time..."

Christian raised his eyebrows and looked at Edward, did he hear that right? "You are family?"