Chapter 1

I took 3 deep breaths as I straightened out my jacket. I was dressed casually formal. I didn't want to come off as an extreme try hard because I knew the man I was having my interview with well enough to know he wouldn't be impressed. I have done my research thoroughly and was confident enough. My resume was good enough for a callback and in-person interview so I wasn't very troubled however the nerves were still there.

I walked into the infamous Stark tower. Everyone around me looked busy, people were hurrying around in suits holding various files and document. The smell around me was clean and strong like someone had just disinfected the whole place. The sound of chatter was evident in the large lobby and the ding of one of the elevators pulled me out of my thoughts as I quickly made my way over to the reception desk.

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n" I started but I was cut off by the receptionist she glanced at me smiling "yes head up to floor 7, meeting room 3," she said quickly going back to tapping away on her computer. I nodded smiling showing my appreciation as I made my way to the elevator. I stepped in and pressed the button for floor 7. 'Access granted' I heard and I jumped slightly. "Who said that" I whispered to myself out of curiosity.

"That will be me Miss Y/n L/n, I am Jarvis, Tony Starks personal AI," Jarvis said and I just nodded remembering I vaguely read about the intelligence system in an article. The elevator stopped and I stepped out. I was greeted by a redhead who I recognised as Pepper Potts. She smiled at me before leading the way to meeting room 3.

I stepped in and was greeted by Tony Stark the man himself. He glanced at me quickly "you're hired" he announced and I looked at him bewildered. "Tony this is only the second candidate" Pepper reasoned. "She's made her way this far and she's hot that's enough for me" he grinned.

My cheeks were tinted red as I smiled. Pepper scowled as she looked between Tony and me, obviously not happy with the reckless decision. "Let me give you a quick rundown and THEN we can confirm my decision" Tony reasoned emphasising the 'then' he looked at Pepper who still didn't seem satisfied with his actions.

♡♡♡

Hey gorgeous 🙈😼

Hey gorgeous 🙈😼