Ads by Revcontent

"I will pick five out. We don't need all them. I won't be able to wear all of them on the day of," said Gu Shishi just in time.

Huo Sishen gave her a quiet look.

She wasn't upset anymore?

And was back to trying to help him save money?

The corner of his mouth raised and he said, "Then we will just look at them at home."

Gu Shishi, "......"

What a wasteful man!

The workers took the opportunity to say, "No, not at all. Five sets for the wedding photos and five sets for the day of. It is perfect! Or, would Mrs. Huo like to check out some other ones?"

Ads by Revcontent

"No, no, no. That's enough! I don't need to look at anymore!"

Gu Shishi felt that she now has the label of "high roller" stuck to her forehead.

Finally, after figuring out which sets to go with each event as well as the makeup that go with them, they took off from the shop in the suburb area.

Right before they walked out, Gu Shishi stealthily tugged at the sleeve of the "wasteful man".

"What is it?"

Huo Sishen turned around.

"Did you see something else that you like..."

Before he was able to finish what he was saying, a kiss was planted on his serious face.

Gu Shishi's eyes were closed and even her eyelashes were fluttering.

Her face was a burning red color.

"Thank you, Mr. Huo."

Huo Sishen's dark eyes paused all of a sudden.

He lips were already curving upward uncontrollably.

"Mmm."

"But you are really being too wasteful."

Gu Shishi was already standing on her tiptoe and whispered that into his ear.

Huo Sishen narrowed his eyes. The hot breath on his ear gave him a tingling sensation.

For the very first time, he felt that being called wasteful wasn't so bad after all.

It was awesome, indeed.

Chapter 292 – Wait for the show? She meant she was waiting for the faceslapping, right?! (2)

On the other end, Gu Wushuang almost crumbled up an entire box of tissues.

That day, as she had high hopes about the engagement ring and was subsequently gravely disappointed and didn't know how to get herself out of the situation, she finally ended up rejecting Huo Wencheng's proposal in her rage from embarrassment.

She was lectured by her parents that very night.

They have told her that all surgeries have certain risks and she may or may not be able to give birth later on. Huo Wencheng was willing to give her a promise and take care of her for the rest of her life. It was very wrong of her to still question his sincerity.

She thought about it overnight and agreed that she had, indeed, acted too impulsively.

Huo Wencheng was the successor of the Huo's and would also make the top wealthiest list in the future.