Chapter 2- School

*Naely's POV*

The bell rung and everyone began to go inside. I had the number to my first class. I really do hope everyone there is nice or atleast they won't notice me.

-bell rings-

Ugh!! I hate being new here! I don't have anyone to talk to and I am sorta freaking out right now. I'm tugging at the string of my bracelet, my cousins gave it to me and it makes me more relaxed after I start to pull on it.

"Hi. You must be new here." says a girl. She has brown hair and green eyes. From what I see, she must not be really popular.

"H-hi. Yeah... I'm new here." I manage to say.

"I'm Kate by the way." She seems friendly but I don't but it.

"I'm Naely." That's all I say before the teacher starts talking.

"Class, I'm going to give you a list of the classes you are going to be in. Don't loose this paper, you will have to remember these classes." He starts handing the papers to the students.

"Oooh what classes do you have? Mind if I see your paper?" Kate says. Making me go back into reality.

"Sure" I say. Okay I will admit, Kate seems to be nice but I don't know if she is wanting to be my friend or she's just bored.

"We have some classes together and lunch." She says enthusiastically. She pulls out her phone and asks me if she could see mine.

"I want to give you my number." She says. So I just give her my phone and soon we exchange numbers.

"Nice phone by the way." she says happily.

"Thanks." I reply, I really don't know if to trust her.

-bell rings-

"Well see you at second period, that's when we have lunch."

"Umm.. Okay bye." With that she goes off to her class. As I'm getting out of the class, I notice the guy in the morning, my neighbor?.. I think it's him, I didn't really pay much attention to who was in my class. He was in my class I think. I go to my English class, which is my first period, and I see him already there. He is with some other guys so I decide to go sit in the back. That soon changes when the teacher seats us in alphabetical order.We end up sitting next to each other. He gives me a faint smile which makes me smile back for some reason.

*Zayn's POV*

After I saw her in the morning, she dissapeared. I didn't have time to look for her but it turns out we have mentor and first class together. How great and we sit besides each other so that will make us talk or something.

As I turn my head around I can see her curly hair.

"We will have a project, I have already chosen your partners." I hope I get paired up with her! I really do. It'a not like I'm interested, she is just mysterious, I want to know more about her.

"Zayn will be with.. Naely" she said taking me back into reality.

"You must be Zayn" naely said.

"Yeah. So, I haven't seen you here, did you recently move here?" I asked trying to start a converstaion.

"Yes. My mother got a better job... Aren't you my neighbor?.." she asked with curiosity.

"Yeah." I said

"You will have to read a book of your choice, you and your partner, and make a new scene." the teacher said enthusiastically.

"So... What book would you like to um.. read?" I asked.

"I don't know. Isn't she going to give us a list of the books?" just as she said it, the teacher gave us a sheet of paper.

"Okay, why don't we start after school? In your house or mine?" I was secretly hoping she would say her house.

"Um.. how about my house" she said.

"Yeah okay, I'llsee you there then, the bell is about to ring anyways." I said and yep, just as I said that, the bell rung.

____________________________________________________

Haha well atleast it's getting better okay! well I'm trying my best to make it interesting.

wonder what they are going to do after school ;) jk

comment, vote, any suggestions? good okay

bye munchkins

~carrot