Once again he did while slipping back into bed. His arms already sliding around her bare torso. She hummed in delight and felt him nestling into the crook of her neck. "Soon it'll be your wedding ring that you'll be admiring." He murmured out.

She bit down her lip then turned to lay on her back as Bryan hovered her. "With those few months coming fast, I'll be Mrs. Josephine Santiago-Bennett. Who would've thought?"

"I did," He gushed, bringing his hand to brush her hair back. "Since the first time I laid eyes on you."

"You must've manifested so hard, considering we met when we were four years old."

The couple erupted in laughter before situating themselves on the bed, where his fiancé rested upon his chest. What depicted to be a happily engaged couple ending the night in each other's arm took a sharp turn of quite the opposite. Ending with one half storming out while the other registering in disbelief.

When dealing with any problem that ranges from personal to love life, Josephine intended to turn to her older sister. Considering given the title within the moment Diego and Isabel announced another addition to their family, Vanessa likely became the first person Josephine would run to for advice since she could remember. "So, you two haven't talked since last night?" Josephine finished entailing Vanessa about Bryan's sudden outburst which still left her disarray with her thoughts. She sat on the stool in the kitchen of her older sister's house, watching her clean up the dishes.

The younger Santiago sibling raked her fingers into her brown locks in frustration. "By the time I woke up to find him, he's gone. Probably woke up early to get away from running into me." She muttered, bringing the coffee she brought for herself and Vanessa to her lips.

Last night's argument if Josephine would even call it- abruptly centered about children in the future. In previous conversations, she and Bryan have gone in depth and mutually agreed the possibility of not having children. Due to Josephine admitting the idea amid terrified of his response. A lot of relationships would usually come to downfall or shift for the worse upon the topic.

Thankfully, Bryan understood a surface level of her reasoning in which relieved Josephine. She wasn't ready to bring in another life into the world. It's a huge responsibility. For Josephine, the thought of having kids was left in the back of her head.

However, Bryan confronted her with the topic last night though in a pressuring matter. Which confused Josephine specifically presuming they were on the same page.

"Seeing him get annoyed that I couldn't give him a specific time frame when we would try in the future- makes me think he really wants kids." Josephine blew through her lips, drumming her fingers onto the cup out of internal nerves riling.

Vanessa was fixated on her younger sister shifting in her seat as she shut the faucet to the sink. "I'm guessing that you've already decided what you wanted. You don't want kids at all, huh?"

Josephine toyed with her engagement ring while finally expressing her truth out loud in which made feel restraint inside her chest for a while. "Yeah, I came to terms with it a couple of months ago." She closed her eyes, somewhat feeling ashamed.

"Maybe...it's a sign that you and Bryan shouldn't get married." Those were the words that Josephine hated to hear at this moment. "Kind of ironic because this clarifies my intuition about him and with the way you've been saying that he's acting off-"

"Wait, what intuition?" Josephine furrowed to her older sister's last remark.

The older Santiago sibling pressed her lips and wiped her hands with the dish towel. "I-I don't think you'll want to hear it." She stammered out, averting from her sister's strong gaze.