Pilot.

everyone ia different. yet we are the same. either someone has a demon in them or an angel. we have a special device to determine that. it worked on everyone except me. Sage Othman is my name. the machine i had both. thus that means i can travel everywhere. the south belongs to the demons and the north belongs to the angels. i live in the in-between. i don't really know what to do with my life except smoke weed and listen to Green Day and Rise Against. my wings are blue af. everyone thinks its beautiful than again im the only one with these type of wings. you may think that our wings are always out but no. we can surely hide them. that's the demons way of trying to sneak into the north but they all look like walking emo's so you can pretty much tell there is no white wings on them. only black. everyone refers me to the "Hippie" of the angel/demon world. a lot of people think since im both i can rule the world. nope. im 15 and lost both my parent's at age 8 and lived alone since then. i go to school like everyone else. they separate the demons from the angels.

Martin Luther King Jr. did not die for this. our little world is called pangea. you know when the continents fit together like a puzzle piece. they think it wilk all spread apart. pfft. doubt that.