A knock was heard on the door and the three of you looked at each other. "You guys expecting anyone?" Tonks asked.

You shook your head no and looked at Chloë questioning her with a face. She shook her head no. "Guess i'll open the door then."

You walked to the door and opened it. "Nick." You gaped at him and moved to the side letting him enter.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Nick asked. You shook your head no and grabbed his arm pulling him inside and closed the door behind him.

"Well I came to pick you two up because I didn't want to go alone." Nick said as he sat beside Chloë on her bed.

"What about Blaise?" You asked looking at him.

"Oh he asked me to go with him but I said I was gonna go with you two so."

"Awww look at Nicky wanting to go with his two bestfriends." Chloë said in a mocking tone. "Oh shut up Grace, don't get ahead of yourself." Nick snickered at her knowing she didn't like being called by her middle name.

She grabbed a pillow and through it at Nick. The boy grabbed it and through it back at her.

"My hair!" Chloë barked at him fixing her freshly styled hair.

"Not gonna introducing me to your cute friend?" Tonks said sarcastically.

"Oh him, don't mind him he's jus-" Nick interrupted Chloë and looked over at Tonks. "Why thank you, I'm Nick nice to meet you." Nick gave her his famous smirk.

"Tonks, nice meeting you." She extended out her hand out for Nick to shake.. "If I don't say so, you're quite cute yourself." Nick flirted.

You and Chloë rolled eyes at him.

Nick lifted her hand up to his lips about to kiss it but Tonks snatched it away. "Don't try. You're cute and all but you're not my type. Sorry love." Tonks got up and headed towards the door. Both you and Chloë snarled in the back at Nick getting rejected.

"Shut it you two." Nick said annoyed at you both and his rejection. "See you guys around." Tonks waved and left.

"Wooow, that's embarrassing." Nick rolled his eyes at your comment. "Shut up." Nick said with gritted teeth. You just laughed.

"Just hurry up, the both of you." Nick still sat on Chloës bed waiting for the two of you to finish getting ready.

You put on your robe and went towards the door. "Alright. Let's go eat breakfast." You three left the dorm and walked down to the Great Hall.

|

The three of you walked down the great hall. A few stares but not to many.

"Pst,Y/n, over here." You heard a voice say. You looked to the Slytherin table and saw Blaise and the rest of the 'crew'. You sat beside Blaise and Nick and Chloë sat beside you. "What are your classes?" Pansy asked. You looked up at her and saw her hugging Draco's arm. Draco sat in front of you staring.

"Um i don't know, here's the paper." You took your folded schedule out of your robe pocket and handed it to Pansy.

She took it and unfolded it looking at your classes. Draco looked over her shoulder looking at them to. "Oo we Defence Against the Dark Arts together!" Pansy said happily.

"No she has it with us three." Blaise said pointing at Draco and pansy while smiling. "Great, at least i'll know people there." You giggled.

"What period is it." You said taking a spoon full of egg in your mouth. "Second." Blaise and Pansy said at the same time.

"Dang it! I have divination for second period." Chloë said. "You have Divination? I have Herbology for second!" Nick said stuffing bread into his mouth.

Pansy handed your schedule back and you took it looking at your classes. "Well instead of arguing about who has what class i'll tell you mine and you guys tell me what classes you have with me."

Both friends shook their heads agreeing.

"I have Transfiguration for first, Defence Against the Dark Arts for second, Herbology for third, and Astronomy for fourth. Anyone?" You asked to see if your friend's had any of those classes with you.

"Me, Draco and Pansy have Astronomy with you, last class, and Defence Against the Dark Arts second class." Said Blaise. You looked at Draco but he wasn't looking at you, instead he was drinking his tea.

"Oo oo i have Transfiguration and Astronomy with you Y/n!" Nick was happy and ate some grits.

You smiled knowing class was gonna be interesting with Nick in it because he's one those student's that mess with the professors.

"I only have Herbology with youuu." Chloë gave a pouty face. You giggled at Chloë and held her hands turning to her.

"Awww it's okay love, we'll see each other after the two first classes are over for lunch break and then after the other two classes are over we'll see each other again for dinner and then school will be over and we'll have free time." You said with a pouty tone and a bit of laughter in it.

"Yup and it'll be fun." Pansy said.

"Okay, so let me get this right. Nick has two classes with me, Pansy has two, Blaise and Draaay..co have two classes, and Chloë has one with me?" You almost accidentally called Draco by the nickname you had for him when you both were younger.

𝓓𝓻𝓪𝔂

Draco looked up at you quickly knowing what you were going to call him. His eyes widened but not wide enough for his friends to notice.

He hadn't had anyone call him that nickname in forever.