Hold on

Inspired by the song. Just gonna name Jake and Maria. They're just gf and bf.

Me and Maria got in to a fight again. I went to say sorry and she's in the bathroom I know she's not using it so I knocked and said "look I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again" no answer "please open the door, love" weird no answer she usually open the door at this time.

"Love, answer me please you're making me worry, Maria pls open the door." No response I had no choice but to break the door.
I looked around and saw Maria on the floor with cuts on her hands and a hole in her chest. I went to her and hugged her saying "love, pl-please a-answer me. Mar, thi-this is not a joke. Love, MARIA. PLEASE HOLD ON. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME. I WANT YOU. I NEED YOU. Please." And I notice a paper. I picked it up and it said

'Hey jake sorry I left you I tried to fight it but the pressure on making my parents proud was too hard sorry that I didnt tell you I just dont want to burden you pls tell my family that I love them and sorry that I couldn't make them proud and happy. And jake sorry that we fought I love you with all my heart pls move on you have a future ahead of you. I remembered that you want to be an architect pls be one for me dont let others tell you that you cant dont forget that. Be kind to others too I'm sure that they will return the favor. Good bye I love you from: Maria'

I sobbed and called an ambulance. When I they got here I went inside with them. I took her and said "please hold on. I promise I'll make it right." But she's still silent. And I keep praying. There was shocks and chills in my bones.

When we got there they took her away in a table. And I keep pacing back and forth.
Then I heard the heart monitor go blank.
When they said that she's dead I asked if I can see her one last time.
I went inside and hold her hand and said "I dont want to let go. You know I'm that strong. I just want to hear you say 'let's go home' pls let's go home" and I broke.

The doctors said it's time for me to go so I went to her parents house and told her what happened and asked if I can stay for the night.
Her little brother who was 4 and look almost exactly like her, asked what happened. Of course I cant tell him that his big sis, his idol is dead so I told he "Your sis is in a beautiful place and wont come back for a while." I tried to keep a a straight face but looking at his face reminds me of her.

So he pulled me in a hug and said "Big sis don't wants you to cry and she said that If she was in the beautiful place. S-she will lo-look a-after u-us." Then I felt that he was crying so I hugged him back.

After the funeral I acted like nothing happened. I was like my normal self. Happy, carefree, like I dont have any problems in life but never the same.

THE END

just bonus not connected to the story
You know what's worse that your ship dying. The haft of you ship dying.