"IT'S TIME!!!!" The announcer said with so much intensity I can clearly see his neck veins popping from across halfway through the octagon.

"FROM THE BLUE CORNER. A KOREAN NATIVE KNOWN FOR HIS IMPRESSIVE 13-1 RECORD. A GUYS THIRSTY FOR BLOOD AND VIOLENCE.

THE KOREAN BLOODTHIRSTER!!! GO BYUN HO!!!!"

Everyone inside the stadium roars.

A few seconds after everyone quiets. The announcer approached me.

"AND FROM THE OTHER CORNER STANDING ACROSS HIM IS THE CHALLENGER. HOLDING A PROFESSIONAL RECORD OF 13-0 KNOWN FOR HIS INCREDIBLE STRIKING AND STAMINA. Y/N!! L/N!!!

I heard mostly clapping but there are a few screams but I noticed most of them are girls. I tried to hide a smile as the announcer continue detailing the fight.

"This fight will be 5, 5 minute rounds..." I turned towards my corner and I saw Kim preparing the equipments and Katie looked at me.

"No time for smiling! Give 'em hell!" i smiled and I nodded as I turn around to face my opponent and the referee standing between us he called us closer.

"We've been over the rules. Protect yourself at all times. Respect each other at all times. I expect a fair fight from the two of you." That last part of his sentence. I shrugged off after hearing the bathroom conversation from his two corner man.

We distance from each other again and stretched waiting for the refs signal.

"Y/N you ready?" I nodded.

"Byun Ho, you ready?" He nodded.

"Fight!" The bell rings as the stadium suddenly filled with silence.

As a traditional fighter I put my hand up as a sign of respect trying to get a high five but as I response. He immediately went to try and grab both my legs hoping take advantage and take me down. Gladly I reacted fast and immediately side step which caused him to almost do a face plant.

"Ooohhh." He turned his head towards me as the crowd immediately reacted.

I got pissed at what he just did but instead decided to keep my composure.

Almost ten seconds of gauging the distance between me in him. I finally calculated it and immediately went to kick his calf. Which I realized he wasn't prepared for as he reached for the ground trying to stay up.

A few seconds of throwing cautious punches. He decided to do something weird and rushes towards me. I got an idea that he might go for a takedown so I prepared to shield my lower half as to my regret he immediately stops and went for a right hook. I tried and return a punch with my right as I raised my left arm to hopefully block the punch.

He grazed me and I landed a clean hit on his chin which to my surprise with all the force of him closing in and the force from my swing most man would've been wobbling right now but then I remembered the situation.

After that exchange I set my distance once again. I clearly have the striking advantage as he seems to have the advantage on wrestling. So I decided to use that. Since I figured out that distance I decided to throw light jabs and strong kicks to his lead leg (the leg that is in front when you're in a fighting stance.) After stablishing that my game plan is to focus in his leg he seemed more cautious about it and starting for focus on pulling his leg back when I'm going for a kick.

I decided to mix it up and feint a leg kick, pulling back as quick as I can and went for a left straight. I heard my a loud thump which clearly means my fist landed on his face cleanly.

Again to everyone's surprise. He ate the shot and went for my leg, that time I wasn't prepared and he immediately pushes me downward with all his weight. I fall on my back. Immediately moving my head towards his torso. A basic defense when you're under somebody for that his strikes wont be as significant and strong as for you being far away from him.