Chapter One

"F/N...I'm going to get married
Mr. Kambe the biggest gentleman in this entire world! Isn't that great!" Mariah, your sister announced. The time had stopped working, everything froze.

Your father was an asshole who used to abuse your mother until she ran away with her lover,
and tried to rape you once.

You felt happy for your sister but as the same you cursed at your fate, "Fuck, why is this happening to me?" you whispered to yourself before going to your room and called your sugar daddy.

"I'm in a important mission-"
"let's break up!" you shouted but thankfully your sister didn't heard it since she was busy in the kitchen cooking food while telling about the marriage to other people.
"No" Daisuke said before hanging up, you tried calling him again but he didn't pick up which made you feel annoyed.

_____________________

"F/N, after marriage we are going to sell this house and stay with
Mr. Kambe. He said he has a nephew named Daisuke, I think you both will do great things together!" your sister said while serving you soup.
"How did you two meet?" you asked with curiosity.
"I work at his company you silly! I was promoted as his assistant and that's how we fell in love and now look, we are getting married!" she explained, "Now no more talking, let's eat"

F/N's pov

I silently ate my food while Mariah was messaging her friends since we don't have any relatives.
My phone buzzed making my attention divert towards the table where my phone was placed, I looked at the screen and almost choked on my food.
It was a message from Daisuke which said, "We are going to continue our relationship even if your sister is going to get married with my uncle. We are going to get married."

Is that mother f*cker crazy?
I quickly texted him, "I'm sorry but I won't be able to do it."
Which was now left on delivered.

I quickly finished my food and washed my plate before going inside my room.

I looked at my room and the new color on the wall, it looked better in blue because pink reminded me of my past hell house. Not a day would pass without seeing mom getting beaten up by my so called "father."

Sometimes he would hit her with stick while the other days he would punch her.

"Thank God, he died" I whispered before falling asleep.