He was saying everything so sweetly but his eyes looked dark and angry. It was kinda turning me on. Maybe I should try it his way.

"I won't." I assured him.

He gave me a solemn smile then without warning scooped me up in his arms.

I gasped loudly and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Let's go back up."

"...Ok." I smiled.

Mark carried me all the way to his room. He didn't say anything; he seemed like he was on a mission.

I kept looking at his face as we got on the elevator and walked to the room. He looked down at me with that same smile. I had no idea what he had planned.

He laid me on the bed when we were finally inside.

"Mark?" I said.

He didn't answer. He was too busy sliding my shoes and sweatpants off. I had on silky boy shorts underneath and I was so glad I decided to shave that morning.

He took off my underwear and pushed my legs apart.

My head jerked back when I felt his tongue on me. I closed my eyes and just let go.

"Oh my Gooood!" I moaned. I gripped the sheets hard as I came. Mark looked up at me, smiled, and licked his lips.

I giggled, "You're good at that."

He kept smiling and his eyes finally returned to the kind ones I knew.

"Are you ok now?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I should be asking you that."

"You seemed angry."

He sat up then crawled on top of me, "I just have a real hard time with the word 'No'."

"...Oh." I said breathlessly, as I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry if I seemed angry at you." He told me.

He climbed off of me and went to his case, which was still open. He started putting his things back.

"Do you use that stuff...when someone says no?"

Mark stopped, "Usually." He answered. "But only if they want me to."

I sat up and watched him pack; trying to collect my thoughts. I had a million questions and no idea how to ask them. This was very new to me and I didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"How did you get into this anyway?" I finally asked.

"My ex-girlfriend." He replied. He put the final item in the chest and closed it, "I was weirded out at first too." He grinned.

I smiled, "I guess...I just don't really...understand it all."

He grabbed his glass and poured more champagne in it, "Well you don't have to worry about it sweetie." He told me, sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to scare you hunny, I don't think you're ready for this."

I wanted to be offended but I couldn't. I had just run out on him like a crazy person. I sat up on my knees in the middle of my bed, and braided my hair back up.

I was lost in thought when he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. I told him that would be fine and he turned on the TV and started switching through the channels. He was quiet and focused. I noticed he was sitting pretty far from me. I didn't know if it was because he wanted to be near the cart or not. He was knocking his drinks back pretty hard.