Chapter 8: Closure

Start from the beginning

———————————————————

*Rae POV*

We followed him and he went to the mall. He went to a store and a few minutes later he came back with some white roses.

Then he got back in his car and continued driving. Eventually we ended up at the cemetary.

"You think he's visiting his mom?" Imane asked

"Probably." I said

"Come on, Lets go." She said

––––––—–––—————————————–

*(Y/n) POV*

When we got to the cemetary I got out and had Lucy in my one arm and the roses in the other.

I Made my way to a freshly buried grave with the name (Ym/n)(L/n). Which was next to two other graves.
I placed the roses against the tombstone and sat down in front of the grave.

"H‐hey mom, I brought your favourite. White roses." I said already trying to hold the tears.

"I'll have you know mom, Im not pressing charges against the Hospital. You never really liked drama."

"I sometimes wish I didn't stay home that day..."thats when the tears started falling

"Instead of going with you guys I stayed home and played videogames like the 12 year old I was, while that was the day I lost almost my whole family... When the hospital called and said you were in an accident that day my world changed forever." The tears streamed down my face as I just hugged Lucy in my arms

I looked to the othed graves which was those of my dad and younger brother.

"I always hoped and prayed that you would get your memories back so that I wouldn't be so lonely... and when we buried you two days ago, I was the only person here. Thats when I realized that I was Truly alone now."

"Well not entirely...I met two girls recently. Their nice, I think you would have liked them mom."

Meanwhile behind a tree there were two girls with tears streaming down their faces aswell.

I then stood up and stood in between the three graves.

"I miss jou mom... dad... little brother." I whiped my tears and slowly walked to the car.

———————————————————

*Poki POV*

Now I know what happened to his family.

Hearing (Y/n) talking to his family made it really hard not to burst into tears but when he said that he's now truly alone in the world finally caused the tears to flow out.

But hearing him say that his mother would have liked us did cheer me up a bit.

I looked at Rae and saw tears flooding her cheeks to.

We then saw (Y/n) standing up and began walking back to his car.

"Come on Lets go talk to him." Rae said as she wiped her tears away.

"Are you sure?"

But she was already walking away towards (Y/n)

Before (Y/n) could get in the car Rae made herself known.

"(Y/n)!!" Rae shouted

(Yn) turned around and looked shocked to see us

"W‐what are you guys doing here?" His eyes looked red from the crying

"We came to check on you (Y/n). We're really worried about you." I said walking closer

"Dont worry guys. I just needed a couple of days to clear up my head. Ill be back this week I promise."

"Please (Y/n). We miss you." Rae said as she wrapped her arms around him. I felt a little left out so I did the same.

At first he just stood there but then wrapped his warm arms around us as well. Even though this is a bad time I cant help but feel safe and warm in his arms.

"Im heading back guys." He said

"Promis your coming back?" We said

"I promise." He said and gave both me and Rae a kiss on our heads wich naturally made us Blush.

Still a bit sad, (Y/n) got in his car and drove home while we did the same.

On the way to my house I couldnt help but think of him.

Dont worry (Y/n), Ill always be there for you and soon I will tell you how I feel.

———————————————————

*Rae POV*

I just want to hug him so bad!! I love you (Y/n) and I will tell you soon.

———————————————————

*(Y/n) POV*

On the way home I couldn't help but smile. I only recently met these two girls and they already mean so much to me.

What the fuck am I going to do

———————————————————

HAPPY EASTER