Chapter 2

I could always start my story from how old I am now, but that wouldn't be fun. So I guess I'll start it from when I was 11.

My best friends are Aphrodite Lindeay, Bella Tonks, Fleur Weasley II, Nymphadora Lupin II, Lucy Weasley II, and Lexi Weasley. 

Four of them have the same dad. They're my cousins.

My uncle Frank was a player, he would get girls pregnant and leave them. That's why Mum was too scared to tell Dad about me. Aphrodite was actually born during the trip to Romania, on the 5th April. Her parents are Kaida Weasley and Julio Lindeay. They're divorced now, they divorced after the birth of Max. Fleur was born almost a year before me, and her mother is Dominique Weasley. Her father is my Uncle. Nymphadora is the daughter of Malina Lupin. Lucy is the daughter of Molly Weasley II. Lexi is the daughter of Rose Weasley, named after her friend Lexi Riddle. Bella is the daughter of Andromeda and Ted - turned out he was alive, and Malina was the one who figured it out.

Everyone knows who I am.

You're probably wondering what happened with my parents and their friends. They all became more famous than they already were, but, well, let me tell you exactly what it is. 

Louis Weasley and his three sisters opened up a restaurant together, and within a few weeks it was the biggest success. They actually started planning and designing the restaurant the year I was conceived. They planned in Romania, but it wasn't until they came back they started properly working on it. 

Kaida Weasley is still the owner of the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary, but she now has a home in England as well as Romania. In the holiday's she stays in Romania at the Sanctuary, but in the school year, she is our Care of Magical Creatures Professor. 

Isabella Weasley and Malina Lupin became really close, and set off travelling the world together. They had photoshoots and quickly became very famous. 

Molly Weasley II took to working in the Ministry, and became Minister very quickly. 

Lucy Weasley became a world famous author, making Percy and Audrey extremely proud. 

Roxanne and Fred took over the joke shop and made it even better than before. 

Rose Weasley, Albus Potter, Lily Potter, Hugo Weasley, Lexi Riddle and Simon Alderton became aurors. 

And my parents?

Dad became Captain of Puddlemere United, and Mum took over Herbology - just like her dad did. But in the summer, they would take me to exotic lands - my favourite place to visit was Romania. There was one room in Kaida's manor that nobody other than me was allowed; the room I was conceived in. That room was where my story truly began.