Sid -Rashami tune jo bola hai wo conditions thik hai record kar lete hai..

Rashami--Dekh le mai jeetungi..You are Jealous insecure childish imature..Mai khud bolungi video mai ok?

Sid- ha ok?

Rashmi Takes Sid and Her Phone and Presses Record and Says-

Rashmi u r me..Ye Sid hai..Sid laughs at her cuteness..She bits him on cheek and says chup mai bholungi u stay quiet..Sid who was laughing seems to be lost in her now her innocence and cute ness..And see Rash its you..biting me and in my lap...

Rashmi yes he helped you u from arhaan rashmi and he says he is not any of Jealous insecure childish imature..and Loves you.. ek aur chance chahiye iss toh we have decided ki u...i mean mai rashmi aur sid 4 mahine sath mai rahenge..but this hulk thinks i will not remember all this in the morning..So we made a Chai-Kiss Pact.. After 4 months if we still like and love each other you can give m=him second chance tab tak tu i mean mai..sid laugh how she is recording herself..

Rash- Mai aur sid mere ghar mai rahenge..Aur agar kal subah tak mujhe ye sab yaad raha toh kal se tujhe aur mujhe ye chai banak dega subah eveng ya jab man chahe aur ghar mai tu aur mai aur ye sid jab akele honge na tab ye tujhe matlab mujhe pure tym aaaj jaise apne hath mai leke ghumega..hum zammen pr pair nahi rakhenge...aur next 4 month mazza aayega.. aur iska bhi bol deti hun jo maine suggest kiya hai..lekin wo hoga nahi..

Sid-hoga tujhe kuch yaad nahi rahega..

Rash-Nahi mujhe toh kal sab yaad rahega aur agar yaad nahi raha toh we have to do this for next 4 months every day 3 times morning chai se pehle aur raatko sone se pehle aur din mai whenever he wants one time..

Sid- Nahi iski koi jarurt nahi hai..Rash- dekha isse bhi pata hai tujhe aur mujhe yaad rahega but for his arrogance of being mr right and being fair ye karna hai for 1-2 min deal..

And while the video is on -Rashami just goes and kisses Sid on Lips and Sid first couldn't understand but feeling Rashami's soft lips he just gives in back and starts kissing her back.Thier tongues makes way for each other and thier lips just move in sync and they just forget about the world sid's hand moves to rashami's back and Rash runs her hand over his hairs and then around his neck.. She breaks after 5 min for air... and remember the video and says..

It feel exactly how i imagined ..he is greatest kisser in the world..In the video rashami,although this wont happen again qki i will remember sab toh i have complimentary hug too in the clause..

and hugs him tight around he hugs her back he is still feeling sly somewhat.. but hugs her back closes his eyes and plants a small kiss on her forehead.. and says Rashami you might need 4 months but aaj se i dont need any 4 minute extra on this...I love you and love you forever...I am ok agar u change your decision tommorrow morning ..i can leave with this one day forever..Whenever you see me you will find me on your side...Now i am here Not to leave this time you alone but to stays kal jahe jo bhi..

Rashmi who was hugging sid...No rashami we have challenge u and i never quit remember..

Sid-Itna bus hai we can close the video and lets go..He looks onto video and says even if you lose tommorow i m going to carry you in my arms..make u tea...

Rashmi-Jhuta hai ye.. rashmi you know it ye kal bhi harega..aur 4 months baad bhi we will win..

and then she fall asleep on him..sid closes the video and send them to a group called Love on Whatsapp he made where rash and he are participant..

He lets  her sleep peacefully on him..while waiting for umar and asim

Umar and asim comes after a while.

Seeing rashmi laying on him and he lying on the ground..

they laugh-and ask ye kaise hua

Sid just smiles and says-idk ye aise hi hai..Maadat karo thodi ghar chodna hai..

Asim-Laughs and says lekin ek minute kal mithu ko dekhaunga ye video record kartu hun kaise soyi hai...maaza aayega..sid nods and laugh..

Asim- Rashmi utho..

Rash-Nahi ye mast hai..sone do mujhe yaha need aa rahi hai..

Asim--laughs and says ghar jake sote hai na..

Rashmi--Asim mujhe roz yahi sona hai yahi ghar hai mera..

Asim-Nahi Rashmi yaaha tujhe acha nahi lagta hai..CHalo mittu utho..

Rashmi- behaving like a kid gripping sid more tightly..Mujhe yaahan SUkkon mil raha hai asim bahut tym k baad thak gayi hun mai..Ab aaram se jeena chahti hun..

Everyone becomes serious suddenly asim stops recording and helps Sid to get up and Umar takes her in her arm..

Sid gets up and hints umar to hand her back in his arms..

Asim- Rehnde sid he will just put her in car and tab tak tu kuch bolne wala tha umar bola

Sid-Ha bolna tha(Umar walks with rashmi towards the car)

Asim-Tu thik hai na.. U guys are ok right..

Sid-Hmm

Asim-EK tym mai hum bhai jaise the u can still share with me..BiggBoss is over..

Sid-Mujhe bahut kuch batana hai lekin mai kal hi kuch bata paunga..yaar

Asim-Rashami aur tere bhaar mai soch toh nahi raha hai..AAj jo hua Arhaan k sath uske baad

Sid-Yaar usse Kamine ka naam mat le i really dont know what to share..kal hi bataunga

Asim-Koi jaldi mat kar aaj hi breakup hua hai..And i really love u guys together but i dont know sid its you..You both are not compatible together.. you guys will just fight..starting mai jab aaya tha i used to feel there is something between you two..lekin i have seen it turn ugly..and i dont want you guys to get hurt...

Sid-I care for her...I want to..

Umar- Jaldi aao media nahi hai thode der k liye andar gayi jaldi chalo..

Asim and sid goes to car-Asim sits in front Sid in back holding rashmi..

They Reach home to drop Rashami..Sid Says i will go you guys go i will take care..

Sid gets the keys from her bags and open the door and makes her lie on bed and while making her lie he just takes a moment to see her face and kisses her on forhead and say night i love you rashmi..was about to leave when rashmi says good night i love you too.. but dont leave like Arhaan..

Sid says i m not going anywhere i m here as i said..and sits on th side of bed and they fall asleep..

==============================================================================

So sorry for the delay...I am willing to complete the story let me know your views...Thoughts etc..

Are u guys excited to see another delusional small story..

Please let me know your views...ur favourite moment in comment..Suggestion and advice are most welcomed...let me know incase you want something to be written in upcoming parts..

Next update i will try to update soon...I hope you liked this part...Till then Keep loving SidRa.. :) Keeping Voting :)

SidRa Wali Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें