What does that mean?
Anyway, he didn't have to make fun of me for being a 3rd grade. He's a prick

I flipped the phone close and ignored the other texts that Geto sent, I was beyond pissed and didn't want to talk or think about Gojo anymore. I grabbed my phone again and decided to text Iori-senpai instead.

Mai Yamazaki

11:56am
Iori-senpai, are you busy?

Iori Utahime
11:58am
N

ot at the moment, why?

I was wondering if you'd be comfortable with taking me on a mission with you?

Oh? Why not go with Gojo or Geto instead?

Because I want to do one without them constantly one upping me

Ohhhh
So you want to get noticed by the higher ups, huh?

Yeah, to put it simply

I have a mission tomorrow, you can tag along! Be ready at 8 am.

Thank you so much!!!

I almost jumped out of bed with excitement and joy. I thought about telling Shoko about my plans, but decided to keep it to myself. Over the last month I was able to bond pretty well with Shoko and Geto, they were both nice and always made me feel like I was apart of the team. On the other hand, Gojo would tease me endlessly and be as annoying as he could. I was hoping that he'd give up by now, but unfortunately it's only increased in both frequency and rudeness.
The rest of the day went by in a blur; I did some remedial lessons that Yaga had assigned, some training with Shoko, ignoring texts from Gojo, and some other tedious things. I was too focused on what the next day had to offer.

I was restless most of the night, waking up 30 minutes before my alarm went off. I sat on the edge of the bed, watching the digital clock slowly change from 6:47 am to 6:48 am. I didn't want to take a shower yet since I was probably going to get grimy from the mission today. Iori didn't tell me the location or grade of the curse, so I just had to expect something on a different level than what I was used to. I was interrupted from my thoughts at a sudden knock at the door. I opened it to see Iori standing there with a bakery bag in hand.
"Iori-senpai! What are you doing here so early?"
"Early? It's already 7:30," I glanced back at my clock to see that it was infact 7:30, I didn't think I had spaced out for that long.
"Well? You ready to go?" She asked.
"Let me grab my shoes!" I grabbed my boots from the small shoe rack that I had sitting by the door, quickly pulling them on and locking the dorm behind me. I grabbed the warm bun that Iori had in her hand and gave her a small thanks before taking bites out of it.
"So, what exactly is the mission?" I asked while finishing the rest of the bread.
"We're going to Kawasaki, apparently there's been a lot of disappearances that were traced back to an abandoned warehouse that some folks liked to use as a test of courage type thing," Iori explained.
"How many disappearances has there been?"
"13 have been reported, mostly high schoolers." The two of us made it out to the car that was waiting, piling in while she gave me the rest of the information.
"You're only a third grade right?" She asked, and I simply nodded.
"Hmm, alright. The curse is reported to be a second grade." She said as she had a hand on her chin. "Well, it should be fine."