Winter Winds || Narancia X reader

Start from the beginning

"Ready?" I asked, he nodded in response.

Immediately the wind hit us, hard, and it became obvious that the wind would become a problem.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, not expecting it to be so cold.

Narancia began shivering harder than before, I felt really bad...

"It's ok, it's right there." I pointed at the store, which became closer as we walked.

He just nodded as the wind hit us again, though it was more gentle than when we first went out.

Out of instinct(?) I wrapped my arm around him, which he immediately accepted and got closer to me, poor baby was cold and I couldn't do much more than hold him.

Did I just call him baby?? I mean he is but...

Stop

As we walked, people stared, they could tell he wasn't from around here by how he was dressed, but the wind and the cold seemed to get to them too. No matter how many layers they put on the wind still somehow got to them.

I gazed at the boy, his face was pink, but I'm not sure if it was from the cold or not. He was shivering less than before thankfully, I hate to see him cold.

The shop came closer into view and you could see the clothes in the window, mannequins lined in a row of three, wearing varying clothes from a nice flowery pink shirt to that same button up plaid shirt that my uncle used to wear to every single family event.

"We're here." I said in relief, Narancia raced into the store and looked back at me through the glass doors, a grin plastered on his face.

I opened the door, the cashier gave me simple 'welcome' and went back to whatever she was doing before.

"Alright what are you looking at..." I made my way over to Narancia as he was going through the racks of different sweatshirts and sweaters.

"I think I like this one!" He shows me a basic grey hoodie with a small green dinosaur on it, it looked like something you'd see children wear.

"Aww that's adorable." I said adoringly. He smiled and held it to his chest.

"Alright let's go."

"Wait (Y/N)...I uhhh..."

"What is it?"

His cheeks went red and he looked down at the ground, bag in hand.

"Never mind forget about it, I'll tell you later."

"Alrighty!"

~Time skip :)~

Haha imagine having a crush on someone named Narancia

Could be me.

Fuck me dude of course it had to be someone who probably doesn't like me back.

I paced around my room, frustrated with myself over the most stupid thing. I love him and I can't do anything about it, well I can tell him but that's just really embarrassing and he'll probably look at me weird for the rest of my life.

Right? Right?? I don't know anymore...

I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my pillow and screamed into it, I couldn't take it anymore.

A soft knock on my door could be heard.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Bucciarati, may I come in?"

"Sure."

The door opened and he made his way to my bed, my face still in my pillow.

"What's wrong?" He questioned sitting down on my bed.

"Mmmmmmm...nothing much." I lied.

"Well you seemed distressed, I could hear you pacing..." He paused for a moment.

"By any chance, is this about Narancia?" He questioned, I turned over and looked at him, my face going red

"How did you know?" I panicked a little, does he know? Does he know?

"Oh so he told you?" He asked

"Told me what?" I responded, confused by what he meant.

He stared at me before chuckling softly, he looked at the door before saying softly

"I don't know if he'd want me saying this but, I know you like him, and everyone knows he likes you. He talks about you all the time when you're not around, he adores you but he's too shy to say anything about it to your face."

He paused, all I could do was gawk at him in disbelief.

"He was supposed to ask you out earlier, he told us he would after some convincing but apparently he didn't. I decided to tell all of this since he'd never get the courage to tell you if I didn't step in."

"He-" I looked away, but looking away I saw the boy we were talking about, standing in the doorway in just as much disbelief as I was.

The room became silent, Bucciarati looked at me in confusion before looking over, then quickly coming to the same realization.

The silence burned for eternity, it became deafening to the ears.

Narancia and I just stared at each other, our faces were a burning red, becoming hotter with each second.

It was interrupted when Bucciarati asked calmly

"How long have you been standing there?"

He sniffled and looked away.

"Long enough to realize you told her."

"Narancia did you hear all of it?" I questioned, tears were streaming down his face in embarrassment and shame, it was upsetting to watch.

"N-no..."

"Bucciarati can you leave for a minute, I've got this." I asked him, he nodded and got up, patting Narancias back before closing the door behind him.

"Listen- it's ok don't cry, I like you too. Actually, I think I love you, I have been for a while now. I just couldn't tell if you felt the same and I didn't want you to hate me so I didn't say anything." I confessed to him

He stared at me dumbfounded for a moment or two before walking over and hugging me, I hugged back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRO THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE AND EDIT LIKE I SHIT YOU NOT THIS TOOK ME AN ENTIRE FUCKING DAY AND A HALF AND I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS AT ALL ☠

How come I can't write a two paragraph response in english class but I can write an almost 1400 word fan fiction on wattpad about my comfort character??? Shits insane dude...

Thank you for reading ❤