Day 4 #Dating continues

Start from the beginning

After like a minute Haruto received a text, "yes, now you can call me"

Once again Junkyu's screen light up with Haruto's name. He took a deep breathe and picked up the phone. As soon as he heard that deep "hello" from Haruto he got chills all over his body.

On the other hand Haruto who couldn't hear hear anything was repeating, "Hello,.... heeeellloooooo?? Junkyu??? Hellloooo can you hear me??"

Ahh I Junkyu shuttered!!! yeseess I ca—aaan hear you.

Haruto's laughter could be heard on the line. "Junkyu why are you so cute??"

What Haruto just call me cute??? Junkyu closed his mouth to prevent his laugh from being heard.

Junkyu, are you still there?? Hello??

Uhhh yes I can hear you.

finally, I thought you couldn't hear me.

Oh no no I can hear you.

So, did you reach home safely??

Yes, I did. ha Ho How about you??

Junkyu are you still nervous?

uhhh little bit.

You want some time to relax??

No it's ok.

Oh okay, so what were you doing??

Junkyu lied, "I was studying."

Oh come on Junkyu, how much you study? Don't you get bored??

I told you before.

Ah yes, you never get bored of studying right??

Umm.

What should I say next, Both of them were thinking!!! After some time both of them called each other's name at the same time

Oh Haruto you can go first.

Oh no I am always the one to talk first, so this time you go first.

Junkyu thought. Maybe I should ask about earlier. "Haruto. and he paused (Wait what if he felt bad about me always doubting him?)

Yes Junkyu what were you saying??

"Aw nothing, you can continue what you were saying  Haruto."

"Come on Junkyu, I know you have something in mind. Ask me I will not mind at all."

"He said he will not mind right??" Junkyu slowly said "What happened earlier, you said something came up."

Oh about earlier.

Ahh yes.

Oh you remember I told you that my friend Jeongwoo has crush on someone from medical department??

Oh yes I do.

So Jeongwoo wanted to meet him on the party last Sunday but he didn't show up, So today I went to talk with Jaehyuk and found out that he was nervous to meet Jeongwoo with so many people around them. So once again I arranged to meet them in a cafe. Jaehyuk was so nervous that I thought maybe I will drop him to the cafe.

Oh so that's was the reason. (Junkyu wanted to kill himslef for thinking too much, well it's not just his fault, it's Jihoon's fault only if he had not said about cheating, he would have never doubted on Haruto. 

Umm.

So how did it go??

Don't ask Junkyu, both of them were so shy that they were not even talking, I had to keep the conversation going for so long. Finally after 2 hour, they started to talk a bit and I could leave.