That moment when everyone meets for the first time.

ابدأ من البداية

The other girl was surrounded by a puff of magic smoke and was reverted to an exceed. She was still holding a flute, but now she had murder in her eyes.

"Wh-wh-wh-what d-d-d-did y-y-y-you h-h-h-hear..?" The girl who had been singing asked, her voice barley audible.

"Since you started singing. You have a beautiful voice." Lexi said.

"I'm sorry if we disturbed you." Jessie said. "I'm Jessie Celestia, this is Lexi. We are looking for a stream."

The exceed who looked like a minature tiger looked at the multi-mage and the magenta exceed for a long while before finally speaking.

"I am Cookie." She said at last.

"WAA!! You have a delicious name~~!!" Lexi said, earning a punch in the arm from Jessie.

"I-i-i-i'm D-d-d-d-d-d-Dove D-......" The hooded girl whimpered, her voice growing smaller with each word until Jessie could not hear her last name.

"Come again..?" She was trying to be polite.

"D-d-d-d-d-dDove D-Dragneel..." Dove whimpered, her cheeks a dark red.

"Dragneel. By any chance are you related to Natsu Dragneel?"

"He is my big brother~!" Dove said, removing her hood.

"Ah, Then I bet you are brighter than your dim-witted brother." Jessie smiled.

The tiny smile that had been playing on Dove's lips disappeared.

"He's not dumb... Just... Not ok in the head...." Dove said. Cookie snickered a little, telling the others it was fine to laugh to.

Dove pointed up. "You can come inside if you like. We have running water. You won't need the stream."

Jessie looked at the little shack in the tree. How could that little run-down, dying stack of planks and bark hold one person? Much less running water?

As if reading her thoughts, Dove spoke up. "Trust me. It's better on the inside. I'm better at interior decorating than exterior."

Cookie nodded in agreement.

Lexi and Jessie looked at each other for a moment before agreeing.

Dove took off her hood, revealing a purple jacket and jeans. Largish red and black wings emerged from her back.

"Can you fly Celestia-san?" Dove asked, her crystal blue eyes shimmering.

"I can~~!" Lexi chimed, using her by birth magic to grow angelic wings and fly up to Jessie's head.

"Can you get up there?" Dove pointed to the tree house again.

Jessie and Lexi nodded.

Cookie got her wings out as well, hers were HUGE! Each scaling about half the length of Dove's body length-wise.

"Come on, dragon." Cookie said to Dove.

Cookie flew up to the bottom of the tree house and pushed in. A square-shaped hole opened up and Cookie disappeared in it, somehow getting her wings in.

Dove stayed down and let her guests get up.

Jessie's eyes widened when she entered.

The place opened up. There was a large sitting room that led to a kitchen and a bar and a long hallway leading to multiple rooms. A high ceiling decorated with a hanging chandelier and paintings of dragons, and the flyers of missions she had went on from both Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus. The walls were painted many different colors. Cookie was behind the bar pouring two matinees, a glass of milk, and a strong beer that Jessie recognized to be a mixture of Sake, Vodka, and Ale.