THE FIGHT

Thursday April 1
*Bonnie Grab's You By The Hair You Throw Across The Room With Your Power's*
Damon-WHAT THE HELL Y/N NO MAGIC WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COMPEL THEM AFTER!
Y/n-Aww To Bad She Shouldn't Have Started A Fight That She Can't Finsh
*She Walks Up To You While You Where Facings Damon And She Pulled Your Hair*
Y/n-YOU BITCH
*You Turn Around And Punch Her In The Face*
Bonnie-MOTUS
*You Fly Across The Room You Get Up And You Look At Her Spacing Out What Could I Do To Make Her Mad? You Smirk And Walk Up To Kai*
Y/n-Hey Kai
*You Smirk*
Kai-Hey Y/n
*You Have Your Hand On Kai's Face You Start Sliding Down Your Hand On His Neck Leaving Marks Because Of Your Nails,Then You Put Your Hand Under His Shirt And You Start Touching His Abs*
*Kai Slightly Moan's*
Kai-Y/n I-If Yo-Your Going T-To Do Somth-Someone Do It Already
Bonnie-WHAT THE HELL KAI!!!
Y/n-Bonnie He Doesn't Like You Get Over It He Practically Begging For Me *you smirk You Take Your Hand From Under The Shirt And You Go Up To His Lips And You Start Rubbing It With Your Thumb*
Bonnie-I Hate You Mikealson
Y/n-Is That Supposed To Hurt My Feelings?
Bonnie-uhh*she walks Away*
Damon-Bonnie Wait Up
*You Turn To Damon And Grab His Shoulder*
Y/n-Uhh Damon I Think Your Going To Have To Compel Them *You Smirk*
*Damon Start Compelling Everyone That Was There,you and hope start walking To Class Like Nothing happened*
Hope-Did You See The Way Kai Was Looking At You He Wanted You So Bad,I Sooo Ship
*Kai Walks Behind But You Don't See Him
Y/n-Haha It Was Just To Make Bonnie Jealous I Don't Actually Like Him,I Also Heard He's A Sociopath He Doesn't Love He's Black Hearted Hope I Can't Be With Someone Like That
*Hope Turns Around Because She Feels Like Someone Is Watching Her*
Hope-Um Y/n Turn Around *You Turn Around*
Kai-So I'm Black Hearted Huh?
Y/n-Kai That's Not What I Meant It's just That..
Kai-What? Is It About My Family?They Locked Me in A Prison World For 18 Years Y/n!
Y/n-Kai i Didn't Kno-
*kai interrupts You*
Kai-Of Courses You Didn't,See You Around Hope
*Kai Walks Away*
Y/n-It's The First Day Of School And I already Have Drama,I Already Had A Fight.What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?!
Hope-It's Okay Let's Just Go To Class And Later We Can Go To A Place Called The Grill
Y/n-Okay *You say With A Sad Look On Your Face Because You Actually Kinda Liked Kai Even If He Was Just A Friend,You And Hope Walk To Class*
           TO BE COUNTED.....