Jennie froze by the stove where she was cooking pasta and stared at the delicious length of Lisa, at the dark look in her eyes. Her hair was still wet and sticking up in all directions, and she was just so stunningly beautiful that Jennie's brain fully rebooted itself.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Jennie finally sputtered.

Lisa shrugged. "I would say yes but I'm legally not allowed to."

Jennie removed the wooden spoon and pointed it threateningly at Lisa. "Lisa, you do not want to start this game."

Lisa came up behind her, faking innocence. "What game?" She kissed her and nibbled on her lower lip. "It's just hot, and I'm comfy like this."

Jennie exhaled. "You're such an asshole."

Lisa laughed and turned to leave the kitchen, not before shaking her ass and giving a very purposeful look over her shoulder.

Later, as they ate, Jennie gave Lisa a glare. There was no real anger or upset behind it. Even though Jennie ached deeply, she was enjoying this. She also refused to be the first one to break. So when they got ready for bed, she slipped into her very sexy silk lingerie and she watched in satisfaction as Lisa literally fell out of bed.

"Are you serious?" Lisa exclaimed, eyes wide and cheeks red.

"What?" Jennie asked her in fake concern. "I'm just hot, and this is comfy."

"Oh my god," Lisa groaned, getting back into bed. "I'm seriously going to sue Chaerin."

"Sue the woman that helped us fix our marriage? How heartless."

"Look at you, Jennie! You're a whole fucking snack." She covered her face with her hands. "Four days left. I can do this."

Jennie laughed. "I told you that you don't want to play this game."

"Oh, it's on. It's so on."

"What, you mean your libido? It sure is."

Lisa smacked her with a pillow, but she only laughed and reached out for her hand. When she found it, their fingers fit together perfectly.

*

Day 3:

Masturbating furiously each day helped to take the edge off, but it didn't help. Somehow them being forced to abstain only seemed to make Lisa want to have sex even more.

Was this reverse psychology or some shit?

She complained all day to Jisoo, who found the whole thing hilarious, so eventually Lisa shut up about it. She even called Chaerin and begged her, but she just repeated the rules of the step and said some mysterious wisdom before hanging up.

Lisa couldn't get Jennie out of her mind. Her dreams, her thoughts were all consumed by her beautiful wife. If she wasn't so scared about ruining things, she would have said fuck it to the rules on day one already. But Lisa really was serious about this, so when she got home a bit later than usual and quietly entered the bedroom so as not to wake Jennie just in case, she happened to walk in on Jennie writhing on the bed, with her fingers working between her legs.

Jennie shuddered as she came, their eyes locked and Lisa's mouth popped open. Even though she stood there, Jennie didn't really stop. Lisa could hear the wet sounds as her fingers glided in and out, and her mouth went incredibly dry as all moisture rushed south.

"Lisa..." Jennie puffed out, brows furrowed. She shuddered again and then relaxed.

She was nude from the waist down, so when she sat up Lisa immediately covered her eyes. If she had to see the slickness at Jennie's thighs, there was absolutely no way she could resist.