Then again Dra-guy didn't seem like a bad person, that was probably the only reason he hadn't dumped him. And Luffy did in fact understand something, something he had in common with the man. He did not want to be a Marine! He seemed to crave the same thing Luffy found so important, freedom. The kid could get behind that sentiment more than anyone else.

"Oi, Luffy? Can I ask you something?"

A voice behind the kid made him grimace, what did he want now?

"Uh, yeah?"

Dra-guy shifted slightly causing his chains to rattle, his walk slowed somewhat.

"Are you strong?"

Luffy paused, turning to face him. The man looked somewhat worried, some of the tension left Luffy's shoulders. Oh, Dra-guy was worried about him, suddenly Luffy felt a little guilty. The straw-hat captain wasn't the brightest, yes, but what he lacked in brains, he very much made up with emotional understanding. He could read people incredibly well.

"Oh, yeah I'm really strong, so don't worry Shishishi"

Luffy grinned widely, a statement that Dra-guy looked relieved about.

"Oh, that's good, I'm pretty strong too. But without my Devil fruit, I'm kinda lacking..."

The straw hat kid smiled even wider, if he didn't have a rubber face... well it probably wouldn't be a pretty sight. Luffy feeling less annoyed with other now, continued to walk. Yeah Dra-guy was definitely a good person.

"Dra-guy what's your devil fruit?"

Luffy asked, he was curious. Having no Devil fruit to rely on was horrible, off the top of his head, he could name a few times that sea stone had hampered his fights and it was a pain in the ass to work with.

Not to mention it was painfully tiring, it felt like you were trying to wade through very thick mud. One wrong move and you'd drown in it!

"toppū toppū no mi"

Luffy eyes grew wide, that was such a cool power, not as cool as being made of rubber or fire.

Still, it was really awesome.

"You're a gust man? That really cool, are you made out of wind?"

His eyes sparkled with all the cool things you'd be able to do.

"Tohahaha, yeah! It's amazing! I can fly, make hurricanes and tornadoes..."

Dra-guys voice slowly lost some enthusiasm, his pace slowed once again.

"Don't worry we're going to get them off, then you can do hurricanes and stuff!"

Luffy promised, he was determined to get those handcuffs off! Luffy didn't want Dra-guy to sound so defeated. It was decided, no matter what, Dra-guy would make tornadoes again.

"Thanks, but that's going to be almost impossible to do... My old man has the keys, I saw him put them in his pock-"

Luffy whipped around suddenly, making the other jump slightly